Bedarride had originally created the TextureCraft resource pack as a tool to use personally before later making it available to the public. Without a doubt, this is good news since the resource pack is exceptionally amazing. The pack was created with inspiration from several other superb resource packs. More so, it fuses well the top elements of these others faithfully themed packs to guarantee an unforgettable game-play experience that is sure to be enjoyed. TextureCraft enables you to keep true to the vanilla art style of Minecraft especially when you are not fond of overhauling the set defaults. This pack is definitely worth your time. The great thing, or perhaps best thing, with TextureCraft, is that it does not vary your Minecraft world since the pack was created with the art style of the game in mind. Your game world scarcely changes as the pack basis itself on the default style and faithful art of Minecraft.
Nonetheless, expect textures that are upgraded for a much better look of the game’s vanilla style. The changes that one may say are visible are the improvements it brings to the game. This is successfully done by adding some detail while inhibiting the noise that one should expect. The resource pack is carefully crafted to enhance the look and feel of the game while reducing any form of disturbance that may come from the significant enhancements. Some of these improvements include resolution. The resolution of TextureCraft boasts at x32 that overthrows the standard x16 by a minor resolution increase. The enables you to enjoy the game more clearly. This increase will not cause any trouble in the game if your computer does not run into any frame-rate issues when running vanilla Minecraft. This is because the styles are almost similar and thus the computer will be able to handle the pack just like the game.
TextureCraft is based on:
TextureCraft — Screenshots
How to install TextureCraft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.