Taunoa Resource Pack 1.11.2
What are the benefits of using Taunoa Resource Pack? The greatest highlight of this new pack named Taunoa is, obviously, the fact that it features a lot of amazing 3D models to provide, and each texture model appears to have been modified to high perfection. That is the reason why this pack is unique and gives off a superior and polished appearance which not several other packs of this class can match. The main theme of Taunoa focuses on simplicity and also saving the default minecraft style.
The colors which was used to create Taunoa pack is not as bright as that of many common resource packs but these colors are really quite suitable since they merge well with the special art style that the pack offers. In fact, the combination of default textures with simplistic look and 32x resolution is a really great idea that makes the game not only easy for your eyes but also makes it so appealing. If you look around, you will notice that this pack is so new but its popularity is growing day by day. In conclusion, Taunoa Resource Pack is a not that high quality resource pack which, nowadays, are pretty popular. It will be ideal for owners of slower PCs, it is also ideal for 3D model lovers as Taunoa offers you a separate set of textures that contains 3D models.
Taunoa - Screenshots
How to install Taunoa Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Taunoa Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.