By looking at the StarCraft resource pack’s name it might appear that it has derived inspiration from the immensely popular RTS games series developed by Blizzard; however, in reality, this is far from true. As a matter of fact, this particular resource pack has been recently launched on the market and forms a part of the huge number of resource packs having the Star Wars theme that are obtainable for Minecraft at present and, taking everything into consideration, it is arguably amongst the best packs available given that its execution is truly outstanding. You might be a Star Wars buff, and in that case, it will not be possible for you to miss out on the StarCraft resource pack because of the fact that it offers some remarkable visuals which have drawn inspiration from Star Wars.
Here, we like to mention in advance that StarCraft does not fall in the category of those packs which overhaul the appearance of Minecraft completely and transform the game into a totally different thing. This particular pack helps to alter the game’s setting in various ways while putting into action different innovative items related to Star Wars for providing the gamers with genuine and more natural experience. One will come across different 3D models right here and, in general, you are going to enjoy yourself with the impressive visuals offered by this pack thanks to the precise texture details. One more notable thing regarding this pack is that it is capable of synergizing with other resource packs given that it does not modify the environment style to a great extent. StarCraft can boast of having an x64 resolution which is definitely much superior to the typical x16 resolution and, as a result, you will face issues in running this pack properly at consistent frame-rates in case the hardware of your computer happens to be below par.
StarCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install StarCraft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.