Soviet Resource Pack is a very old pack that was created and developed by CNCminecraft. He says, that Soviet Resource Pack is a themed pack and it is based on Command & Conquer Red Alert and it is Russian pack.
Soviet, Red Alert 3 should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Soviet, Red Alert 3 — Screenshots
How to install Soviet, Red Alert 3 Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Soviet, Red Alert 3 texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.