Soft Bits Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
Soft Bits is a resource pack designed by Wolfie Tundra. This resource pack is designed based on the PlasticCraft resource pack. The PlasticCraft resource pack was produced some time back. It is based on its features that Wolfie Tundra have designed a much better resource pack. The Soft Bits resource pack comes with a myriad of changes to make the entire experience better. One characteristic of the original PlasticCraft pack is that it is designed for smooth visualization. This is in itself good to help the players enjoy the game. However, with the intensity of the smoothness, the images may be a bit flashy at some point. The Soft Bits pack is not necessarily focussed on the flashiness of the images. The main point to take away is that the Soft Bits version is working to improve the PlasticCraft version. This simply entails picking up details of the Plastic Craft and softening them up to give players a much bearable and enjoyable experience. The developers of the Soft Bits resource pack had their main focus on making the textures friendly to the player’s eyes.
First and foremost, the colors palette of the Soft Bits resource pack have been made easier on the eyes than those of the prototype. This means that the players can concentrate on the textures for quite some time without hurting their eyes. Further, there is a significant reduction in the level of details in texture as compared to the Plastic Craft resource pack. This is however not a big deal. The main reason why the Soft Bits pack was developed is to make visualization easy on the eyes of the players. This resource pack offers a standard 16×16 resolution. This should be good news for most players who would like to run it on a stable frame rate. This will, however, require a computer hardware that is capable of running vanilla Minecraft. If you are thinking of getting a new resource pack, the Soft Bits should be the way to go. It is much user-friendly, custom designed to suit your eyes, and is available for most PCs. There is no reason why you should not pick it.
Soft Bits! - Screenshots
How to install Soft Bits! Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Soft Bits! Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.