ShengLing Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
The ShengLing resource pack offers amazing new features and a heightened realism to the minecraft gameplay that will make your worlds true to life. It builds upon the graphics of the vanilla environment, adding realistic detail to leaves, grasses, and crops while preserving the basic game you know and love. Stones appear different at various depths underground due to the addition of stratum, much like the layers of rocks that exist in the real world. The lighting is also more expressive, allowing your worlds to have shadows similar to those you would achieve with a shader mod. The ShengLing texture pack transforms birches into gorgeous cherry blossom trees, complete with actual cherries, and with butterflies, dragonflies, and bees randomly generated alongside forty-two different kinds of delightful flowers, it can take your Minecraft adventures to new horizons.
The ShengLing also adds gliding jellyfish in the oceans and adorable snails on the logs as well as signs of ancient life that once roamed the lands. You can unearth dinosaur fossils in the desert and uncover skulls in the nether, perfect for satisfying your spirit of exploration. Unlike mods, the ShengLing is a resource pack and it does not require you to type in commands—all the features listed above are simply generations that naturally occur in the normal survival world after install. Any flowers you place can randomly appear as one of three different kinds so if you put down a rose, it has the potential to appear as an aster flower or daisy in addition to its original form. Because of the stratum feature, the lighting, and the CTM, the resource pack requires the Optifine mod to be installed beforehand. So if you are ready to dive into new worlds of possibility, the ShengLing Resource Pack is here for you to launch. Your inner adventurer will rejoice!
ShengLing - Screenshots
How to install ShengLing Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download ShengLing Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.