It is just one year old since the SC Photorealism resource pack was released and it’s already gaining loads of interest from various minecraft players online. As it’s name suggests, the pack aims at giving Minecraft a more realistic appeal. It does so by eliminating the unnecessary things that tangle up the texture looks while adding an enormous amount of detail in the same textures. With the numerous improvements it comes with, you will definitely not go wrong with this pack. Contrary to similar packs with the same resolution and category, the SC photorealism pack by far contains one of the most detailed and distinct textures. In addition to the much detailed textures, the pack also pairs the vibrant color reach as well as an authentic art style to achieve the absolutely stunning Minecraft look.
Soon after applying this pack, you’ll find yourself repeatedly exploring the game over and over again just to get the thrill of the beautiful textures and a highly detailed contrast. The SC Photorealism pack stands out from most of these popular packs since it focuses mainly on offering a player that modern day art style experience while gaming. So should you have projects that have been themed to carry a modern setting, the pack may really come in handy as it will elevate your model to a whole new different level.Surprisingly, on first look, one would think that the pack has a higher resolution due to the highly exaggerated as well as finer details. However, this is not the case since the SC Photorealism pack contains a resolution of x128. It’s however worth noting that some below average computers may fail to properly launch this pack. To get the best from it, you should get an average PC in order to avoid some technical glitches due to it’s somehow high resolution.
SC Photorealism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
SC Photorealism — Screenshots
How to install SC Photorealism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the SC Photorealism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.