If you love the Portal game series, We are sure that you will like Precisely Portal resource pack that is so wonderfully created. The Precisely Portal pack recreates Minecraft’s textures so that the game looks exactly like Portal games. Now you have two options available to enjoy the Portal games in Minecraft fully. You can use the resource pack itself or choose it with a related mod like Portal Gun. We recommend the latter option because that will provide you a scintillating and exhilarating experience of the Portal Games. A group of innovative people created the first Portal-based texture pack many years ago, and the Precisely Portal pack is a sort of sequel to that texture pack. It is important to see here that several people have developed this along the way, and they on changing.
Today what you see is the result of their efforts. If you are looking for the best Portal themed packs, you have come to the right place. While keeping the overall flow in mind, the color adjustments are as per the art style, but the texture and item designs are appropriate. At this point, you need to understand that carlotta4th got hand injury recently. For those who may be wondering who carlotta4th is and why it is crucial to know. Let us tell you that this is the person who created this Precisely Portal pack, and it is vital because if you are planning to use Precisely Portal, you may not get the updates as usual. The update frequency may be a little erratic, but it shouldn’t be a significant problem because over 80% of the pack’s work has already is complete now. Therefore, you will not miss many textures while experiencing the pack.
Precisely Portal should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Precisely Portal — Screenshots
How to install Precisely Portal Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Precisely Portal texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.