Since its first release in November 2011, Minecraft remains one of the most played digital video games on the planet. It is quite a fun and simple game that involves breaking and placing blocks to come up with funny looking constructions and objects. And since Minecraft does not have any set goals, the players are free to play the game whichever way they want to One flaw about Minecraft that most players always find displeasing is the game’s poor graphics. That’s why many players often opt to use the Painterly Pack to improve Minecraft’s graphics. Yes! These days Minecrafters use various resource pack to enhance their gameplay experience. Basically, painterly is a 16×16 set of textures pack used to smoothen the game’s graphics while at the same time retaining the thrill and fun of the gameplay. For those still struggling with Minecraft’s default graphics, you should know that the painterly pack comes with over 5000 textures and sprites. Over the years, Painterly has remained the most preferred and most extensive texture repository for many Minecraft players.
This is because the pack is original and lets you customize the game to suit your graphic preferences. Moreover, the painterly texture pack has grown in popularity because it is highly customizable. This means that it gives Minecraft players great control over the game’s graphics. Moreover, due to its long time in the gaming market, most players have grown accustomed to the painterly texture pack because of its ease of use. To get yourself your very own painterly pack, you have to visit their website. The fun fact about all this is that, on the site, you will be offered 2 to 3 different options for each texture block. That means that, if you don’t find one option in the pack appealing, you can always choose to use any of the remaining options. Besides, like many other packs, Painterly Resource Pack also supports mods. In total, there have been more than 20 million downloaded versions of this pack! You no longer have to struggle with Minecraft’s default graphics; all you need is the Painterly Resource Pack. You finally get the chance to take advantage of the thousands, 5000+, of distinct and very customizable textures and sprites that the painterly pack has to offer.
Painterly Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Painterly Pack — Video & Screenshots
How to install Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack
NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the original resource pack (customizer version) from the links below.
- Download the fan patch by GerbilCrab475 from the links below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click “Options”.
- On the options menu, click “Resource Packs…”.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder”. – folder titled “resourcepacks” will pop up
- Move the .zip files you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened “resourcepacks” folder.
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “Resource Packs…” again.
- Your pack and patch should have appeared in the left window.
- Hover over the original pack and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Hover over fan patch by GerbilCrab475 and click on the arrow pointing to the right. – make sure the patch is at the top of the list so that it overrides any incompatible textures your current Painterly Pack may have
- Click “Done” again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Painterly Pack Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Fan Patch by GerbilCrab475:
[16x] [1.15.x – 1.14.x] Download Painterly Continuation Resource Pack – by GerbilCrab475
[16x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Painterly Continuation Resource Pack – by GerbilCrab475
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;