Ovo’s Rustic resource pack is a lovely and amazingly detailed 64×64 texture pack and that too with a primitive feel. It was among the most downloaded and famous resource packs at its release and while giving regular updates. But unfortunately, Ovo’s Rustic texture pack is not getting regular updates now. It is highly probable that it will not get texture updates for new items that Minecraft added in its up-to-date version. Ovo initially developed this resource pack and abandoned it later. After that, RusticRedemption frequently updated this resource pack. Of late, Rustic Redemption also stopped giving the updates. Let us hope that someone picks it up and starts providing updates to this splendid resource pack. Now let us talk about the resource pack and its salient features. If you hear about this resource pack for the first time, you may imagine that perhaps this will have dull or discolored textures that will make the game appear somewhat gloomier and not so colorful. It usually happens but not in the case of this resource pack, which is so much different. Ovo’s Rustic resource pack updates full texture in Minecraft with such tact.
It creates detail almost everywhere, which is not present even in Minecraft’s basic appearance. It squeezed many details in this resource pack of 64x resolution. We can find some lovely carvings on the trees with a real look, cobblestones as arranged bricks and chest corners, and many more details in the updates. The resource pack is ready for installation whenever we want. It doesn’t demand any tweaks and modifications to function correctly. Put it in the folder named ‘resource packs’ and start with the game menu to alter its appearance. The recent update of our resource pack works well with the newest version 1.15.x of Minecraft. What is remarkable about our resource pack is that its installation process is the easiest. You can start the installation at any time by downloading and running it without much difficulty. Many players think that Ovo’s Rustic resource pack has been straightway upgrading from Minecraft’s general look. Almost all the bricks, blocks, and baddies appear better than they used to look. That is why players have downloaded this resource pack at least one million times. Many similar resource packs are available, but they have some serious issues like needing more graphics power or are hard to install.
Ovo's Rustic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Ovo's Rustic — Screenshots
How to install Ovo's Rustic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Ovo's Rustic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.