Ovo’s Rustic resource pack is a lovely and amazingly detailed 64×64 texture pack and that too with a primitive feel. It was among the most downloaded and famous resource packs at its release and while giving regular updates. But unfortunately, Ovo’s Rustic texture pack is not getting regular updates now. It is highly probable that it will not get texture updates for new items that Minecraft added in its up-to-date version. Ovo initially developed this resource pack and abandoned it later. After that, RusticRedemption frequently updated this resource pack. Of late, Rustic Redemption also stopped giving the updates. Let us hope that someone picks it up and starts providing updates to this splendid resource pack. Now let us talk about the resource pack and its salient features. If you hear about this resource pack for the first time, you may imagine that perhaps this will have dull or discolored textures that will make the game appear somewhat gloomier and not so colorful. It usually happens but not in the case of this resource pack, which is so much different. Ovo’s Rustic resource pack updates full texture in Minecraft with such tact.
It creates detail almost everywhere, which is not present even in Minecraft’s basic appearance. It squeezed many details in this resource pack of 64x resolution. We can find some lovely carvings on the trees with a real look, cobblestones as arranged bricks and chest corners, and many more details in the updates. The resource pack is ready for installation whenever we want. It doesn’t demand any tweaks and modifications to function correctly. Put it in the folder named ‘resource packs’ and start with the game menu to alter its appearance. The recent update of our resource pack works well with the newest version 1.15.x of Minecraft. What is remarkable about our resource pack is that its installation process is the easiest. You can start the installation at any time by downloading and running it without much difficulty. Many players think that Ovo’s Rustic resource pack has been straightway upgrading from Minecraft’s general look. Almost all the bricks, blocks, and baddies appear better than they used to look. That is why players have downloaded this resource pack at least one million times. Many similar resource packs are available, but they have some serious issues like needing more graphics power or are hard to install.
Ovo's Rustic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Ovo's Rustic — Screenshots
How to install Ovo's Rustic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Ovo's Rustic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Ovo's Rustic Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[64x] [1.19.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.18.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.17.x – 1.16.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.15.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.11.x – 1.10.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.9.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.8.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.7.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
[64x] [1.6.x] Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Great pack. The tools and vegetation are especially attractive.
Best of all the cohesion between objects is art unto itself.
Can this please be updated for 1.16 :)
I really like this pack and I dealt with the honey and bees not having a texture because I didn’t use them very much but now that 1.16 is coming I’d like the nether blocks to be updated.
I love this pack, I’ve used it since I’ve found it years ago. I hope it gets updated it again with more 1.14 updates since it’s so good
When are we expecting the full 1.14? This is truly a very good pack! :D
Please update my favourite texture pack! I can’t live without it ;p
The skin is great, except for the inventory & chest menus. the textures are a little too noisy there, its hard to see the icons clearly. otherwise I’d totally use this skin!
Is anyone planning to update this for 1.12?
am i allowed to use for my server?
Cristian De Cesare
Perfect for a new single player map! It’s like play a old Elder Scroll Game! Awesome Pack, very clean and HD
I’m not telling!
This is hands-down an amazing resource pack. The block textures are realistic and HD, but not too HD for my computer to handle. They are also very clean, especially for an HD pack. The item textures are also HD yet clean, and it is clear what they are. Many item textures are eyesores or hard to make out, but not these. The entities are realistic, yet fit well with the entity’s build, which is not common for resource packs. The text is charming and clean, like the rest of the pack. This is an awesome resource pack.