The name OmniJar’s Realistic Resource Pack automatically defines the purpose for which it has been compiled. However, its purpose is not only to enhance the textures and make them appear more realistic, but to stay faithful to Minecraft’s default theme. OmniJar, the developer that created this pack, did a tremendous job creating new textures that appear more real, but that at same time, do not change too much the original theme. Despite this being a difficult task, OmniJar has won over the obstacles and successfully created this pack, which is now considered one of the best texture packs currently available. Do note however, that this pack is still in Alpha phase; So until it is 100% complete, some missing textures will still be detectable, and as time progresses, these will slowly be added in the following updates.
Because of the alterations in the textures, the loading time for this pack in the game can be of almost 50 seconds; This is a key issue where there is space for improvement and optimization to make load time faster. Nevertheless, the change in textures is noticeable: They have almost perfect colors which are neither extreme nor very dull, blending in perfectly with the vanilla theme. Not only are the colors more realistic, but also the level of detail and sharpness in each texture, given that the OmniJar’s Realistic Resource Pack resolution is x512. This will be no problem at all for players with top notch and sophisticated configurations in their PCs; On the other hand, players that are using computers with lower specs will end up having trouble with reduced frame rates and lagging. And it should be mentioned that it is a requirement when using this pack, to utilize Optifine. Without Optifine, the game will not run correctly and will most likely crash every time when playing.
OmniJar's Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
OmniJar's Realistic — Video & Screenshots
How to install OmniJar's Realistic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the OmniJar's Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.