The name OmniJar’s Realistic Resource Pack automatically defines the purpose for which it has been compiled. However, its purpose is not only to enhance the textures and make them appear more realistic, but to stay faithful to Minecraft’s default theme. OmniJar, the developer that created this pack, did a tremendous job creating new textures that appear more real, but that at same time, do not change too much the original theme. Despite this being a difficult task, OmniJar has won over the obstacles and successfully created this pack, which is now considered one of the best texture packs currently available. Do note however, that this pack is still in Alpha phase; So until it is 100% complete, some missing textures will still be detectable, and as time progresses, these will slowly be added in the following updates.
Because of the alterations in the textures, the loading time for this pack in the game can be of almost 50 seconds; This is a key issue where there is space for improvement and optimization to make load time faster. Nevertheless, the change in textures is noticeable: They have almost perfect colors which are neither extreme nor very dull, blending in perfectly with the vanilla theme. Not only are the colors more realistic, but also the level of detail and sharpness in each texture, given that the OmniJar’s Realistic Resource Pack resolution is x512. This will be no problem at all for players with top notch and sophisticated configurations in their PCs; On the other hand, players that are using computers with lower specs will end up having trouble with reduced frame rates and lagging. And it should be mentioned that it is a requirement when using this pack, to utilize Optifine. Without Optifine, the game will not run correctly and will most likely crash every time when playing.
OmniJar's Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
OmniJar's Realistic — Video & Screenshots
How to install OmniJar's Realistic Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the OmniJar's Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
OmniJar's Realistic Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;