Featuring soft color tones and coming with a calming effect, OCD or obsessive compulsive disorder is a texture pack designed for the Java edition of Minecraft. The pack is created by disco_ and looks clean, minimalist and simple. While the focus for the resource pack sticks to the concept of simplicity, the execution goes for a surprisingly pleasing overdose of minimal. Typically, simplistic resource packs cut on excess or intricate details on the textures to ensure an appealing and clean look to Minecraft. But, OCD resource pack or also known as Sofron resource pack stands out from most such packs even with the fact that it follows the same basic idea of keeping it simple. The pack is quite an unconventional offering and is too simplistic, which makes it perfect for those who want to go for something out-of-the-box. The textures look super attractive to the eyes with a bright color palette that the pack goes for.
Although, very few people notice and acknowledge the fact that the OCD resource pack comes with visuals that have little to zero noise, but this surely makes the pack awesome. Following Minecraft’s default 16x resolution, the pack can be used with complete fluidity without having any potential frame-rate problems. Many users complain of frame-rate lags or issues when going for different resource packs, but OCD is quite a solution to the problem. It will work smoothly with any system that can handle the standard vanilla Minecraft with its default features or requirements. Goodbye to unwanted lags or noise! The low detail textures are rightly complemented with an easy-to-play low resolution, thereby making the oCd resource pack apt and appropriate for almost everyone without facing any troubles. The best part is that it will work even with an outdated hardware that can’t handle high-end packs, and that’s what makes this Minecraft resource pack suitable for most systems.
Sofron oCd should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Sofron oCd — Video & Screenshots
How to install Sofron oCd Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Sofron oCd texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.