Naturecraft resource pack has only been launched barely a few days ago. However, this unique resource pack has managed to win the hearts of many people as it was eagerly expected prior to its existence. To be honest, Naturecaft has so far been able to attain a milestone of more than a thousand downloads in a very short time which in reality is quite remarkable. This resource pack is getting popular each day and there is only one reason behind that, its incomparable quality. This factor alone justifies why it is gaining much fame. This kind of unique resource pack has got what it takes to your Minecraft experience to another greater level beyond what you expect. Therefore, if you need such an outstanding resource pack with impeccable quality, then look no more. Naturecraft is the way to go for your needs. In addition to its features, the NatureCraft has been identified to give that realistic and actual impression to your Minecraft experience. How does it manage to give such a realistic look? The answer is quite simple whereby Naturecraft employs some exceptional textures in high definition form.
These textures are fully designed to the point. For the past years, there have been several praises and complements all hyped towards several resource packs for the simple reasons of containing comprehensive textures. However, it is quite notable that NatureCraft stands out from the rest in its own way. Besides the resource pack having extremely in-depth textures, it also comes packed with no sign of noise. This is a big bonus since such a unique feature is rarely or not found in other resource packs at all. Naturecraft resource pack always lives to the expectation since it additionally comes with a higher resolution which covers up to 256×256. Such a higher resolution means that this resource pack cannot work for those people who use computers with low-end hardware features to enjoy the Minecraft experience. In order for the resource pack to give its full contents, it must be supported with shaders. KUDA shaders are the best type to try if you really want to benefit from what the pack has to offer for you.
NatureCraft HD Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
NatureCraft HD Realism — Screenshots
How to install NatureCraft HD Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the NatureCraft HD Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.