Today we want to introduce you to a beautiful new resource pack, this is brought to you by the creators of the hugely popular Mythical Realism pack. Mythical PVP is essentially a stand-alone pack, its purpose is to allow its users to use a PvP mode in best possible way, all the while enjoying a spectacularly designed set of visuals and fps boost. Traditionally most PvP packs are disappointing, they don’t account to much. Mythical PvP resource pack is definitely the exception rather than the rule, it actually improves the user’s experience, as well as the games overall performance, it is also visually more impressive than many other pvp packs. PvP is becoming an increasingly popular gameplay option in Minecraft and this resource pack, is an excellent addition to the genre.
Mythical PvP texture pack provide an art style that combines both the real and the fictitious. They have done a great job combining both, to provide a gaming experience with visuals that can only be described as stunning. The detailed textures aren’t quite as high as the original resource pack, but it manages to replicate the smoothness of the unique textures because it doesn’t seem to have any of the noise of those textures. They also made some small changes to the color palette, this has the effect of making the game appear cleaner than before. The crisp feel of this resource pack provides a significant addition to the Minecraft genre. Mythical PVP do not come in multiple versions and is only available in the 16×16 resolution. This fact doesn’t detract from the resource pack because its purpose is to stabilize performance as much as possible.
Mythical PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Mythical PvP — Screenshots
How to install Mythical PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Mythical PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.