Mythic is a high-quality resource pack focused mainly on pixel themed art and offers an impeccable visual experience that can turn your Minecraft into a fun and nostalgic style of games. Nowadays, most of the Minecraft resource packs are either based on extreme reality or built to provide gamers with a simple and seamless visual experience. This is a treat to the eyes and this is the sole reason a resource pack such as Mythic is undoubtedly a great addition to Minecraft’s collection of resource packs. In case you are looking for something out of the box, then it is highly recommended and suggested to give Mythic texture pack a try. The Mythic resource pack is entirely based on pixel themed artistic experience which is an absolute delight to your eyes.
By combining pixel styles with an extraordinary style of RPG, Mythic provides gamers with an experience that will leave them spellbound. The visuals of such a texture pack do not include much information, however, it should not be a problem for the users looking at the overall package the pack provides. A huge shout out to the pack since the noise in its texture appears to be incredibly clean which gives it a stylish and breathtaking look. Once we focus on the color patterns provided by the Mythic resource pack, we are quite impressed as the dark color palette makes the texture beautiful and gives an adventurous feel. The textures of this resource pack provides a resolution of 32×32. So, the pack will not require the latest system requirements. If you own a system that is capable of handling Minecraft vanilla without running into issues, using the resource pack at stable frame rates will be much easier for you.
Mythic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Mythic — Screenshots
How to install Mythic Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Mythic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Mythic - Comparison Slider #1 Without shaders
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Mythic - Comparison Slider #2 With Nostalgia Shaders
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Mythic Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get Mythic for Bedrock Edition here – Mythic is available on the Marketplace for 830 Minecoins.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;