Since Minecraft game was launched a few years ago by Mojang, it has attracted a lot of fans from all over the world. No matter where you live, there is a big chance you have played or at least heard about Minecraft. This game is available everywhere from smartphones to tablets and computers. Compared to modern 3D games, Minecraft has simple graphics that is quite similar to the popular Super Mario game of the 90s. However, it is the ability of gamers to do anything in the game that makes them come back for more. Gamers can create beautiful worlds from scratch or kill others in multiplayer mode. There is no right or wrong way to play Minecraft. If you are an addict of the game, you have to agree with me that playing with the default 16 x 16 resolution can be a stinger to your eyes. That is where MrLebouk’s Default resource pack comes in.
If you prefer Minecraft’s default design but you are looking for improved quality textures, then you need to use this amazing resource pack. As its name suggests, MrLebouk’s 32x pack comes with a top-notch 32×32 resolution. As you can see, MrLebouk’s 32x pack offers two times more resolution than Minecraft’s default resolution. The stunning resolution explains why MrLebouk’s 32x pack offers amazing texture and style. This is achieved without altering Minecraft’s original texture and style in a big way. Once you install MrLebouk’s pack, it is hard to see a major difference in Minecraft’s original texture. However, after exploring the Minecraft game further, gamers will see minor improvements which enhance the game’s visual attractiveness. One unmistakable feature of MrLebouk’s pack is the beautiful bright colours of the textures. Compared with the texture of vanilla Minecraft, the textures of MrLebouk’s pack has improved detail.
MrLEBOUK'sDefault should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
MrLEBOUK'sDefault — Screenshots
How to install MrLEBOUK'sDefault Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the MrLEBOUK'sDefault texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.