If you looking for a new resource pack for Minecraft, then you have to check out MiniaTuria, this newly released pack is already attracting attention across the Minecraft community. It has attracted attention due to its hugely colorful features, which are both interesting and vibrant. User particularly likes the fact that the MiniaTuria resource pack is brimming over with details. That is both easy of the eye because they have removed any annoying noises that are the feature of rival packs. Get lost in this engaging and mesmeric visual experience, that will leave wanting to return again and again.
The most attractive aspect of this pack is that it doesn’t limit you to just one art style. It draws inspiration from a vast array of styles and genres. Allowing you to explore both modern, fantasy and historical style. They also draw inspiration from eastern culture, inspired by both Chinese and Japanese architecture. These different elements come together to provide a truly engrossing gaming experience, that never ceases to impress from the outset. The whole pack is designed in a 32×32 texture resolution, to ensure that you don’t run into any issues with frame rates. MiniaTuria recommend that you only download this pack if your system is capable of handling vanilla Minecraft.
MiniaTuria — Screenshots
How to install MiniaTuria Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.