If you looking for a new resource pack for Minecraft, then you have to check out MiniaTuria, this newly released pack is already attracting attention across the Minecraft community. It has attracted attention due to its hugely colorful features, which are both interesting and vibrant. User particularly likes the fact that the MiniaTuria resource pack is brimming over with details. That is both easy of the eye because they have removed any annoying noises that are the feature of rival packs. Get lost in this engaging and mesmeric visual experience, that will leave wanting to return again and again.
The most attractive aspect of this pack is that it doesn’t limit you to just one art style. It draws inspiration from a vast array of styles and genres. Allowing you to explore both modern, fantasy and historical style. They also draw inspiration from eastern culture, inspired by both Chinese and Japanese architecture. These different elements come together to provide a truly engrossing gaming experience, that never ceases to impress from the outset. The whole pack is designed in a 32×32 texture resolution, to ensure that you don’t run into any issues with frame rates. MiniaTuria recommend that you only download this pack if your system is capable of handling vanilla Minecraft.
MiniaTuria should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
MiniaTuria — Screenshots
How to install MiniaTuria Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the MiniaTuria texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
MiniaTuria Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;