With so many resource packs being released daily, it is difficult to find something original or refreshing. MineBricks resource pack is the exception from the rule. It is the resource pack that many Minecraft players have hoped for to be created. What makes it so spectacularly refreshing is the fact that it is inspired by LEGOs. Even if it is not a licensed resource pack, it is very loyal to the way LEGO bricks look but have been successfully adapted and integrated into the Minecraft world. To make the world of Minecraft look as if it is made of LEGO bricks, MineBricks fiddles around with textures, colors, and lighting effects. The most considerable amount of work was invested into textures. Textures for almost all the blocks in the game have been changed. They are now made of solid colors that are considerably more vibrant. The removal of the details in textures also removes scatter and noise. It changes the textures for coal, gold, iron, diorite, gravel, snow, sand, stone, dirt, and many more types of blocks. It also changes the textures for trees, leaves, grass, and different types of flowers. All these changes make the environment look like it is made from LEGO bricks as well as the trees and plants. The MineBricks texture pack goes beyond the standard textures for blocks and it introduces new textures for mobs and critters as well. It also adds new textures for windows, paintings, and other objects in the game.
Sky and water textures were also changed to be more in line with the overall visuals of the resource pack. Despite the existence of 3 versions for the MineBricks resource pack, V3 is the most popular and the most recent one. It includes most of the changes that are present in the other version as well as some tweaks that are meant to improve game performance and add more textures and extras. There is less noise and scatter in textures. Textures are much clearer even for objects that are far away from the player camera. To complement the new visuals, a shader is required. The MineBricks resource pack was made for SEUS PTGI shader. What is worth noting that SEUS PTGI does reduce game performance and requires a powerful system to maintain Minecraft playable. The resource pack is available in several different resolution options. The free version is the 128x one which is still good enough to offer a massive improvement to vanilla Minecraft visuals. There is also a free 256x version which does require a more powerful system to run smoothly. The 512x and 1024x versions are paid versions, the most expensive one being just $5. All four versions including the free ones receive regular updates from the developer. Installing the resource packs can be done with either Optifine HD as it makes use of special features. It also requires SEUS PTGI.
MineBricks (LEGO in Minecraft) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15
MineBricks (LEGO in Minecraft) — Video & Screenshots
How to install MineBricks Resource Pack:
- Download and install Optifine. This is required by the pack and this pack will not work without it.
- Download the MineBricks LEGO texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, enter “0” (for 128x & 256x versions only) in the input field, click “I want this!”, enter your email address and click the “Get” button;
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click “Options”.
- On the options menu, click “Resource Packs…”.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder”. – folder titled “resourcepacks” will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened “resourcepacks” folder.
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “Resource Packs…” again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click “Done” again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- SEUS PTGI – pathtrace version of Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shader;
NOTE: These settings must be set correctly, otherwise there may be problems with textures:
Shaders > Shader Options > Raytracing Options > Geometry Trace Quality" to 0(for SEUS PTGI shader only)
Shaders > Shader Options > Raytracing Options > Screen Space Reflection Tracing" to ON(for SEUS PTGI shader only)
Detail Settings > Alternate Blocks" to On
Detail Settings > Trees" to Fancy (or Smart)
MineBricks (LEGO in Minecraft) Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[128x] [1.20.x] Download MineBricks Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[128x] [1.19.x] Download MineBricks Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[128x] [1.18.x] Download MineBricks Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[128x] [1.17.x] Download MineBricks Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[128x] [1.16.x] Download MineBricks Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[256x] [1.20.x – 1.16.x] Download MineBricks Resource Pack – absolutely free;
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;