Some resource packs set themselves for ambitious goals such as making Minecraft photorealistic. Others try to change every single texture in the game to make it look different. There are even some that try to change game mechanics. Mes’easons resource pack attempts none of that. The resource pack was developed for a very specific purpose and the community loved it. It introduces seasons to the game and it does so in a meaningful way. Each season lasts for 10 hours. Players get to experience the shift in seasons and because each season lasts for so many hours, it feels much more meaningful. Playing the game for hours during the winter season makes you get used to seeing snow. When the season changes to spring, it becomes much more impactful. The mechanic in itself may not impress some players. Shifting seasons changes some of the visuals in the game but it is not something that some players would consider impactful from a gameplay perspective. Regardless, the reception from the community has been beyond positive and the Meseasons texture pack received tens of thousands of downloads. Looking beyond the concept, making such a resource pack resources a lot of work. The same tree needs to have different textures for spring, summer, autumn, and winter. It needs to be bright green in the spring, green in the summer, brown in the autumn, and snow-covered in the winter. This is just one example of how a tree could be seen in the Mes’easons resource pack.
The same concept is valid for everything else in the game. There need to be four different textures for various types of terrain, grass, flowers, and other types of outdoor objects. This implies a tremendous effort from the developer. Despite the season’s mechanics, some game mechanics were left ignoring this. In real life, you cannot grow crops in the winter. In Minecraft using the Mes’easons resource pack you can. Crops still grow if the world is covered in snow. As the Mes’easons resource pack was received well by the community, the developer released small addons and improvements beyond the changes implemented to have four gorgeously looking seasons in Minecraft. The resource pack also supports the Wild Nature Mod. The Wild Nature mod adds 27 new tree types with a total of 595 tree shapes. It also adds 227 new flowers, 11 new mushrooms, 8 new ores, 5 new crystals, 130 types of new meals, and many more. The Mes’easons resource pack combined with the Wild Nature Mod makes Minecraft a truly amazing experience with a great variety of vegetation, trees, crops, new types of food, and more precious minerals and crystals to dig for. It gives the feeling that there is more to do in the game and much more to enjoy. It opens up the possibility to build more diverse worlds filled with wildlife, crops, and vegetation. The Mes’easons resource pack is a 16x resolution pack. Compared to vanilla Minecraft, it can lead to some framerate losses but not significant. Mes’easons resource pack can be installed with Optifine HD as it makes use of their special features.
Mes'easons should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Mes'easons — Screenshots
How to install Mes'easons Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Mes'easons texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Optifine – optifine is required for this pack to work properly;
Mes'easons Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
1.6 days is ideal for small adventure maps; 5 days is perfect seasonal lenght; 10 days is the most download and suitable for long-term survival gameplay and large adventure maps; Solo seasons are for those who only love certain seasons.
1.6 Days edition:
5 Days edition:
10 Days edition:
Solo Seasons – Spring:
Solo Seasons – Summer:
Solo Seasons – Autumn:
Solo Seasons – Winter:
Add-ons & Mods:
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;