Lazuli Plains Resource Pack 1.11.2
There is a lot of various medieval resource packs and realistic ones. But today we would want to present you Lazuli Plains Resource Pack which is suitable for city buildings.
It is pretty hard to build cities with default minecraft texture pack using iron and cobblestone blocks. That’s why we recommend to use Lazuli Plains. It is HD pack with 256x resolution. What are you waiting for? Download, install and start building your own city with different shops, offices and parks!
Lazuli Plains - Screenshots
How to install Lazuli Plains Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Lazuli Plains Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.