In case you want to provide this game client a contemporary look, the Lazuli Plains resource pack will be an ideal choice. Of course, several alternatives are presently available in the market. Almost every pack seems to be faithful. Most of them usually strive to offer a more primitive touch to Minecraft. If you check other resource packs, you don’t have many good options available to you of such high quality as this resource pack. It is already available out there for about four years. The users have downloaded more than 3000 copies of the Lazuli Plains HD texture pack, but it is not much if we compare it to other famous resource packs in this category. Nevertheless, it is quite an achievement.
If you ask me about its most remarkable feature, we would say that the author has crafted almost every texture from scratch. It features a few unique textures that appear sleeker with just appropriate color combinations. You can go with this resource pack as per your unique preferences. Suppose you believe that such textures will be appropriate for your ongoing project. It has got a very high resolution of 256 x 256, leading to very crisp and sharp textures that this game can offer. It implies that it will require a high-end computer system to draw these textures with any FPS (Frame per second) problems. Before using this resource pack, please ensure that you have an up-to-date client with a version below 1.12.x, or else it will most probably not work for you.
Lazuli Plains should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Lazuli Plains — Screenshots
How to install Lazuli Plains Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Lazuli Plains texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.