Are you a Minecraft fan who is looking for new and different ways to enhance your experience? If your response to that question is ‘yes’, then we have good news for you! Just Upgrade It resource pack is a very new, very intriguing, recently released top tier minecraft texture pack created by xalixilax. After nearly a decade of playing Minecraft, they decided to take their experience and extensive knowledge of the game and use it to design for you this amazing resource pack that greatly improves the overall visuals of the game. Just Upgrade It is perfect for you if you’re among those who would like a more captivating experience while still enjoying the unique charm and style we’ve all come to know and love that is Minecraft. This particular resource pack is excellent because while it greatly enhances the visuals, it does so in a way that ensures that the game’s unique style remains the same.
How does it work? This captivating resource pack makes the Minecraft world a lot less rigid and blocky looking. It creates for you a more natural effect by utilizing connected textures along with other features offered in Optifine. In addition to this, it also changes the color palette to bring you a more vibrantly colorful, immersive experience. Because Just Upgrade It uses the standard 16 x 16 resolution, you’ll be able to apply it without worrying about running into any major problems. So, if your system can handle vanilla Minecraft without running into frame-rate related issues, simply install Optifine and you will be on your way to an even greater Minecraft experience! What are you waiting for? Try Just Upgrade It today and enjoy for yourself the awesomeness of this new resource pack which brings you the essence of Minecraft in a bright new way!
Just Upgrade It should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Just Upgrade It — Screenshots
How to install Just Upgrade It Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Just Upgrade It texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Barrels and Bookshelves:
NOTE: In order for the barrels/bookshelf to have the desired wood texture / color, the barrels/bookshelf must be properly renamed.
- For the bookshelf, the pattern is:
- Empty [Wood type] bookshelf;
- [Wood type] bookshelf;
- For barrels, the pattern is similar, but with some more variables:
- [Side Overlay] [Wood Type] barrel [Top Overlay]
- Variable values:
- [Side Overlay] : gold, copper, iron, moonshine
- [Wood Type] : spruce, crimson, warped, oak, birch, acacia, dark oak and jungle
- [Top Overlay] : cod, salmon, potato, carrot, apple and all MC color (blue, red, light blue, etc.)
- Gold Acacia barrel
- Empty acacia bookshelf
- Birch barrel
- JuNgLe BOOKsheLf
- Crimson barrel blue
- cOPpEr WARPED Barrel COAL
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.