Despites of the unique blocky structure, Minecraft’s is an amazing game. The plentiful of resource packs available, makes it possible for the users to experience a lot of appearances of items and blocks, perceive the game in a variety of ways. Still, not all resource packs deliver quality textures to the game’s blocks. But Jehkoba’s Fantasy resource pack prefer to stay conservative and provide the same default appearance, coloring, and lining to all items present in the vanilla game. Jehkobas Fantasy texture pack merges together beautiful color palette and default minecraft textures in the game. Of course, you can clearly see that the blocks are different, but overall gameplay will be similar to vanilla, but with some big improvements.
This similarity in appearance is well noticed in the furnaces and crafting benches. Textures in this pack are more engaging and vibrant, increasing the interest of players in the game. For example, there comes the skeleton and dragon in more vivid colors and delightful texture, which replaces the boring red-eyed monster that pretty much all players are familiar with. In addition, the ender dragon turns into a real danger. The armor also experienced a touch-up. Its new leather texture looks more real and rough, which is much better than the flat piece of something that was just painted on the body of the player. Anyone will be able to install Jehkoba’s Fantasy due to the fact that it is a 16×16 resolution resource pack and you won’t have any FPS related issues.
Jehkoba’s Fantasy — Video & Screenshots
How to install Jehkoba’s Fantasy Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
Download Jehkoba’s Fantasy Resource Pack (Bedrock Version) – ported by LightPulse