Despites of the unique blocky structure, Minecraft’s is an amazing game. The plentiful of resource packs available, makes it possible for the users to experience a lot of appearances of items and blocks, perceive the game in a variety of ways. Still, not all resource packs deliver quality textures to the game’s blocks. But Jehkoba’s Fantasy resource pack prefer to stay conservative and provide the same default appearance, coloring, and lining to all items present in the vanilla game. Jehkobas Fantasy texture pack merges together beautiful color palette and default minecraft textures in the game. Of course, you can clearly see that the blocks are different, but overall gameplay will be similar to vanilla, but with some big improvements.
This similarity in appearance is well noticed in the furnaces and crafting benches. Textures in this pack are more engaging and vibrant, increasing the interest of players in the game. For example, there comes the skeleton and dragon in more vivid colors and delightful texture, which replaces the boring red-eyed monster that pretty much all players are familiar with. In addition, the ender dragon turns into a real danger. The armor also experienced a touch-up. Its new leather texture looks more real and rough, which is much better than the flat piece of something that was just painted on the body of the player. Anyone will be able to install Jehkoba’s Fantasy due to the fact that it is a 16×16 resolution resource pack and you won’t have any FPS related issues.
Jehkoba’s Fantasy should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Jehkoba’s Fantasy — Video & Screenshots
How to install Jehkoba’s Fantasy Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Jehkoba’s Fantasy texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Download Jehkoba’s Fantasy Bedrock Edition Resource Pack – ported by LightPulse
Download Jehkoba’s Fantasy Bedrock Edition Resource Pack – ported by LightPulse, mirror link
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Jehkoba’s Fantasy – Villagers Resource Pack – villagers only textures, for use with other resource packs
Check out the Jehkoba’s Fantasy [Bedrock Edition] Resource Pack on the Official Source – ported by LightPulse