It’s not an easy task trying to look for a resource pack which enhances the flora in your Minecraft. You can use various mods which can add many interesting flowers to the universe of minecraft. However, the vanilla flowers can be used as a dying agent. This makes it difficult for one to switch them out in the flower graphics. Soartex Invictus is an impressive flora texture pack. The pack doesn’t replace the flower texture in the game. It aids in improving your Minecraft flora appearance and also buildings’ texture. It also enhances many things in the game, including items and blocks.
The textures of the Soartex Invictus resource pack at 64x are approximately 4x times bigger and better than those in default minecraft. If you haven’t used any kind of packs before, you won’t be able to tell if the depth of the texture detail at first. As you keep using the pack, you can notice the texture is well made and clean enough. You’ll be able to tell the bits of improvements and refinements. It enhances planks and windows. The resource pack enhances any detail possible. These reasons show why the Soartex Invictus set of textures is an essential add on and worth a try. If you choose to work with this resource pack, there are extra add-ons that you need for the minecraft. MCPatcher and Optifine will make Soartex to run smoothly and have a fantastic texture.
Soartex Invictus should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Soartex Invictus — Screenshots
How to install Soartex Invictus Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Soartex Invictus texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.