The Huahwi PvP resource pack with a much higher resolution that reaches 64×64 pixels, assures players of realistic, high definition texture, for better gaming. Huahwi PvP was developed by Huahwi (minecraft related youtube channel) and gives minecraft gamers clearer and detailed graphics compared to default textures. This is PvP pack, so if you’re real PvP player, I would say this texture pack is one of the best to have been developed. The Huahwi PvP has no compatibility issues either; it works well in the latest Minecraft game, both in single and multiplayer modes. So, go ahead and download it to enjoy the new clarity of the graphics. Whether you’re a PvP gaming enthusiast or not, you will definitely love it.
Huahwi PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Huahwi PvP Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.