Huahwi PvP Resource Pack 1.12.2
The Huahwi PvP resource pack with a much higher resolution that reaches 64×64 pixels, assures players of realistic, high definition texture, for better gaming. Huahwi PvP was developed by Huahwi (minecraft related youtube channel) and gives minecraft gamers clearer and detailed graphics compared to default textures. This is PvP pack, so if you’re real PvP player, I would say this texture pack is one of the best to have been developed. The Huahwi PvP has no compatibility issues either; it works well in the latest Minecraft game, both in single and multiplayer modes. So, go ahead and download it to enjoy the new clarity of the graphics. Whether you’re a PvP gaming enthusiast or not, you will definitely love it.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Huahwi PvP goes to Huahwi, ImForrest. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11. Right now Huahwi PvP has 152270 views.