We have come across quite a few Minecraft resource packs over the years and the Huahwi Pink PvP resource pack happens to be an unusual one as compared to the rest given that it is one of those rare ones which put a lot of emphasis on the pink shade. It is a fact that we have observed many different types of packs during the past few years and all of them concentrate on different types of shades; however, we have not seen any pack emphasizing on this pink shade. Nevertheless, although it might seem strange, this pack does appear rather attractive, and it certainly provides an interesting as well as delightful PvP experience to the gamers by employing different types of innovative visual twists within Minecraft itself. In reality, this particular resource pack mentioned here happens to be a recolor of the original Huahwi resource pack which you probably have come across earlier.
Because of this, apart from retaining almost everything which made the default one so appealing this Huahwi Pink PvP resource pack likewise makes several innovative modifications simultaneously. Even though the textures do not have much detail, they nevertheless appear quite attractive given that it is almost impossible to notice the presence of any noise within the textures. Moreover, the pack can boast of a color palette which appears rather alluring and matches very well with its textures too. There is hardly any doubt about the fact that this pack mentioned here is certainly amongst the more in-demand PvP packs available right now thanks to its x64 resolution as compared to the majority of the conventional packs which feature only x16 resolution. Nonetheless, the Huahwi Pink PvP pack does run rather smoothly on the majority of the personal computers these days despite having a high resolution, thanks to its premium-quality optimization.
Huahwi Pink PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Huahwi Pink PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Huahwi Pink PvP Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Huahwi Pink PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Huahwi Pink PvP Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;