We have come across quite a few Minecraft resource packs over the years and the Huahwi Pink PvP resource pack happens to be an unusual one as compared to the rest given that it is one of those rare ones which put a lot of emphasis on the pink shade. It is a fact that we have observed many different types of packs during the past few years and all of them concentrate on different types of shades; however, we have not seen any pack emphasizing on this pink shade. Nevertheless, although it might seem strange, this pack does appear rather attractive, and it certainly provides an interesting as well as delightful PvP experience to the gamers by employing different types of innovative visual twists within Minecraft itself. In reality, this particular resource pack mentioned here happens to be a recolor of the original Huahwi resource pack which you probably have come across earlier.
Because of this, apart from retaining almost everything which made the default one so appealing this Huahwi Pink PvP resource pack likewise makes several innovative modifications simultaneously. Even though the textures do not have much detail, they nevertheless appear quite attractive given that it is almost impossible to notice the presence of any noise within the textures. Moreover, the pack can boast of a color palette which appears rather alluring and matches very well with its textures too. There is hardly any doubt about the fact that this pack mentioned here is certainly amongst the more in-demand PvP packs available right now thanks to its x64 resolution as compared to the majority of the conventional packs which feature only x16 resolution. Nonetheless, the Huahwi Pink PvP pack does run rather smoothly on the majority of the personal computers these days despite having a high resolution, thanks to its premium-quality optimization.
Huahwi Pink PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Huahwi Pink PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Huahwi Pink PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Huahwi Pink PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.