Hera Ultra Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Specially created with an immersive and authentic world, the Hera Ultra resource pack will definitely give you unforgettable moments. Over the past few years, we have experienced a couple of relatively impressive resource packs which bring the visuals and illustrations of Minecraft to a higher level, but Hera Ultra is undoubtedly one of the greatest sets available out there. What differentiates this pack from the others is the its execution is much better and smoother than most sets in the same category. So if you are searching for a particularly realistic resource pack with which you would enjoy a lifelike world of Minecraft, then Hera Ultra should be on your wish list. At the moment, the Hera Ultra resource pack have been completing around 70 percent and is made up of a massive collection of greatly detailed textures which are really enjoy and pleasant to look at.
The world in Minecraft looks very authentic when you apply this pack simply because every separate texture will be polished to the smallest detail with attractive items. More importantly, these components are significantly enhanced with a variety of vibrant colors which play an essential role in making the work wonderful and enhancing the overall experience for the players. Even though the textures of the Here Ultra resource pack are relatively unique themselves, it is strongly suggested that you should combine it with some shaders such as SEUS shaders or TME shaders to allow for a genuinely realistic experience. The textures in the Hera Ultra resource pack come with the resolution of 256 x 256, which is typically on the higher side of the spectrum. That is the reason why you will have to prepare a system which is equipped with above-average hardware to ensure that you can play your game at a smooth frame rate.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Hera Ultra goes to CemreK. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12. Right now Hera Ultra has 82101 views.