All Minecraft players who want something more than the regular uniformity of their block textures will most likely enjoy HelixCraft resource pack very much. Here, all objects, including dirt, grass, and even the trees appear as something that was meticulously built element by element. This approach was taken instead of objects being just singular items with marks used for identifications and different textures. The trees are a good example. In HelixCraft, they appear like a shape of a tree is made out of hundreds of individual sections of wood that had been pasted together. Of course, trees are not the best example of the difference between the regular Minecraft and the game with this particular pack installed. At the same time, this does not mean that other textures are not equally likely to impress the players. With HelixCraft, lava looks stunning using light effects and animated elements that make it appear like something really unique.
Players who happen to spawn on the tundra or on a mountain will notice that the layer of snow does not just spread out like a huge patch. Using this pack, the player will attain the feature of a square outline placed on each block top, including those which are covered with snow. Often, this site can be a little disorienting. But, those who can overcome their unfamiliarity with the same sight and other small elements of strangers will attain a very good resource pack. Thanks to its 32x resolution, the game is completely playable for a majority of individuals running Minecraft on their computers. This is also the reason why players will not have any difficulty running it along with other mods created for the same version. Finally, it is important to mention that the pack is constantly being updated, which means that this pack is only going to get better and better.
HelixCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
HelixCraft — Screenshots
How to install HelixCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the HelixCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
HelixCraft Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Download HelixCraft Resource Pack from Official Source
[32x] [1.12.x – 1.10.x] Download HelixCraft Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.