There are very few Minecraft resource packs that are truly recognizable. Even fewer engage in adding new models that make certain objects look considerably better. The Giorno Giovanna PvP resource pack is one of the few such packs that add considerable changes to make it stand out. It makes it easy to recognize icons, weapons, tools, and certain textures to such a degree that players can tell what resource pack it is. The Giorno Giovanna PvP texture pack has been developed by Yuruze. Having the experience of creating other resource packs such as Smooth Blocks and the Dark Aurora PvP resource pack, Yuruze took his creativity to the next level when developing Giorno Giovanna. For the ones that are not familiar with the name, it may sound like an odd choice for a resource pack. The resource pack itself is named after a character from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure anime series. The anime is characterized by flashy colors and outrageous characters. These traits also made their way into the Giorno Giovanna PvP resource pack. One of the changes introduced by the resource pack that stands out is the superb new models for weapons and tools. More polygons make each item appear less blocky, with smoother edges and more texture details.
Each tool, weapon, and piece of armor is easy to tell apart. For a PvP player, it is vital to understand what the opponent has been equipped with. The increase in polygons and details for PvP related items are the only improvements in the Giorno Giovanna PvP resource pack. There has been a considerable amount of work invested in improving textures. The resource pack uses 256x textures. This means that it requires a powerful computer to run smoothly. The benefit comes in the form of more details on each block and object in Minecraft. Things such as grass, flowers, trees, leaves, rocks, pavements, paintings, doors, etc, have more details and feature much smoother edges and models. Even the sky textures have been fiddled with. There is a purple sky, a regular sky, and a night sky. All of them look stunning and in tune with the overall visuals of the Giorno Giovanna resource pack. Another useful improvement, especially for PvP players, is the new player HUD and inventory. Complemented by the new icons, items and inventory are much easier to manage. The added details improve the player’s ability to find things in their inventory and equip particular weapons or tools. Having a higher resolution, pixelation of small visual items such as icons is reduced considerably.
Giorno Giovanna PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Giorno Giovanna PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Giorno Giovanna PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Giorno Giovanna PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.