GearPlus Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
The GearPlus resource pack comes with way more advantages over many traditional resource packs as regards armor, weapon, and item textures, among other features. However, before we look at what GearPlus has to offer, it is important to note that you need to have OptiFine 1.12.2_HD_U_B327 or a higher mod to use the resource pack. This is because GearPlus item textures rely, to a great extent, on Optifine’s CIT features to function well. So if you have Optifine, then you should probably go ahead and download GearPlus right away as it has an exceptional design and the textures are remarkably impressive. However, if you don’t, the pack just won’t work. As noted, GearPlus will offer you a variety of armor, weapon as well as other item textures, and besides that, you have total freedom to select whichever of them.
Unlike with some other packs, this pack does not change any particular textures, which means that you get to use any of them for absolutely anything. The pack has a wide range of textures, so you can’t run out of options. Again, more interestingly, in-game vanilla textures can be swapped out. Most importantly, the textures are of top-class quality, and there’s tremendous detail in each one of them. The textures are designed to offer better gaming experience than what usual resource packs are offering. GearPlus’ textures come with a 32×32 resolution, unlike default minecraft texture resolution which don’t go beyond 16×16. The resource pack makes adjustments only to the items of Minecraft. Nothing else is changed, which means that even when playing the game on a low-end hardware PC, you will hardly have any troubles with performance. If you are growing tired of the performance and features of traditional minecraft gear, download GearPlus, and you’ll like it straight up.
GearPlus Add-on - Screenshots
GearPlus Add-on - YouTube Video
How to install GearPlus Add-on Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download GearPlus Add-on Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
This is a spacial add-on that adds a custom loot table to a variety of mobs. They will be droping various items from the resource pack.
This add-on will hide item frames. Very useful for decorations.