The GearPlus resource pack comes with way more advantages over many traditional resource packs as regards armor, weapon, and item textures, among other features. However, before we look at what GearPlus has to offer, it is important to note that you need to have OptiFine 1.12.2_HD_U_B327 or a higher mod to use the resource pack. This is because GearPlus item textures rely, to a great extent, on Optifine’s CIT features to function well. So if you have Optifine, then you should probably go ahead and download GearPlus right away as it has an exceptional design and the textures are remarkably impressive. However, if you don’t, the pack just won’t work. As noted, GearPlus will offer you a variety of armor, weapon as well as other item textures, and besides that, you have total freedom to select whichever of them.
Unlike with some other packs, this pack does not change any particular textures, which means that you get to use any of them for absolutely anything. The pack has a wide range of textures, so you can’t run out of options. Again, more interestingly, in-game vanilla textures can be swapped out. Most importantly, the textures are of top-class quality, and there’s tremendous detail in each one of them. The textures are designed to offer better gaming experience than what usual resource packs are offering. GearPlus’ textures come with a 32×32 resolution, unlike default minecraft texture resolution which don’t go beyond 16×16. The resource pack makes adjustments only to the items of Minecraft. Nothing else is changed, which means that even when playing the game on a low-end hardware PC, you will hardly have any troubles with performance. If you are growing tired of the performance and features of traditional minecraft gear, download GearPlus, and you’ll like it straight up.
GearPlus should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
GearPlus — Video & Screenshots
How to install GearPlus Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the GearPlus texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
GearPlus Data Pack – This is a spacial add-on that adds a custom loot table to a variety of mobs. They will be droping various items from the resource pack.
Invisible Item Frames – This add-on will hide item frames. Very useful for decorations.
How to craft items in the pack: