We all know that FUSION is a high quality resource pack, which many people have been playing especially when looking for ways to enjoy themselves with much traction. For those who have played the game with this resorce pack, they have found it unique and fresh to enjoy playing. In addition, players will always enjoy it since it is simple and easy to play. The pack comes with definitely rough and around edges making it among the best for those who need to play something fun. The main developer of FUSION resource pack is AgentXenon. In addition, the noteworthy thing on this FUSION resource pack is that it is modern with a little cartoonish look, which makes it unique.
With its textures composed of vibrant as well as bright colors, which is an inspiring detail amount as well as overall look pretty clean, as there is necessary noise commonly present in them. FUSION has been made at a 16×16 resolution that is fairly unlucky since packs like this are capable of truly shining when they are at least at a given resolution of about 128×128. Nevertheless, regardless of the low resolution, minecraft still appears unbelievable with this given pack applied that is a evidence of the quality of its roughness at the same time proving that pretty a lot of work and effort that did go into making the resource pack.
Fusion should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Fusion — Screenshots
How to install Fusion Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Fusion texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.