We all know that FUSION is a high quality resource pack, which many people have been playing especially when looking for ways to enjoy themselves with much traction. For those who have played the game with this resorce pack, they have found it unique and fresh to enjoy playing. In addition, players will always enjoy it since it is simple and easy to play. The pack comes with definitely rough and around edges making it among the best for those who need to play something fun. The main developer of FUSION resource pack is AgentXenon. In addition, the noteworthy thing on this FUSION resource pack is that it is modern with a little cartoonish look, which makes it unique.
With its textures composed of vibrant as well as bright colors, which is an inspiring detail amount as well as overall look pretty clean, as there is necessary noise commonly present in them. FUSION has been made at a 16×16 resolution that is fairly unlucky since packs like this are capable of truly shining when they are at least at a given resolution of about 128×128. Nevertheless, regardless of the low resolution, minecraft still appears unbelievable with this given pack applied that is a evidence of the quality of its roughness at the same time proving that pretty a lot of work and effort that did go into making the resource pack.
Fusion should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Fusion — Screenshots
How to install Fusion Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Fusion texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Fusion Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;