Fidelion Resource Pack 1.12.2
Fidelion is a brand new textures created by the Czech team. The pack has been designed with the main goal of giving minecraft players maximum possible realism while trying to keep the original and default style of minecraft. The defining part of the Fidelion resource pack is the fact that it features extremely high definition and quality textures. Very important to note that the pack is hybrid in terms of resolution. It contains 64x textures but covered with even bigger 256x resolution overlay textures. It is completely finished pack with a perfectly designed textures.
Textures itself and the level of detail in them is something that we simply cannot give enough praise to. Additionally, on top of that, it is also worth to point out that the pack’s textures have an incredibly smooth look. The brightness of textures and color palette has been chosen specifically to make the pack as realistic as possible. There are so much resource packs and a few of them, even most of them, have been meant to make the game look more realistic and lively, but, sadly, most of these packs do not live up to expectations due to absurd looking textures that they come with, bad color palette or something else. Thankfully, none of this seems to be the case in the Fidelion.
Important: Fidelion is not a free pack. For more info visit “Buy” page from the links located at the end of this post. You can also download a free DEMO version of Fidelion resource pack before buying.
Fidelion - Screenshots
Fidelion - YouTube Video
How to install Fidelion Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Fidelion Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.