Fidelion is a brand new textures created by the Czech team. The pack has been designed with the main goal of giving minecraft players maximum possible realism while trying to keep the original and default style of minecraft. The defining part of the Fidelion resource pack is the fact that it features extremely high definition and quality textures. Very important to note that the pack is hybrid in terms of resolution. It contains 64x textures but covered with even bigger 256x resolution overlay textures. It is completely finished pack with a perfectly designed textures.
Textures itself and the level of detail in them is something that we simply cannot give enough praise to. Additionally, on top of that, it is also worth to point out that the pack’s textures have an incredibly smooth look. The brightness of textures and color palette has been chosen specifically to make the pack as realistic as possible. There are so much resource packs and a few of them, even most of them, have been meant to make the game look more realistic and lively, but, sadly, most of these packs do not live up to expectations due to absurd looking textures that they come with, bad color palette or something else. Thankfully, none of this seems to be the case in the Fidelion.
Important: Fidelion is not a free pack. For more info visit “Buy” page from the links located at the end of this post. You can also download a free DEMO version of Fidelion resource pack before buying.
Fidelion — Video & Screenshots
How to install Fidelion Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.