Erivale is certainly a resource pack that hit the market by storm when it was launched. Erivale resource pack, at first, was developed to make the substantial features of the earlier Werian pack much better, but then, the developers came to notice that Erivale’s theme and art style differed away too much from Werian resource pack. That is the main reason why they decided to release Erivale as an independent pack. Erivale features medieval themed textures. It is one of the most satisfying resource pack for those who want to add medieval theme to their Minecraft world. There exist thousands of medieval-themed resource packs, but certainly, none of them comes close to Erivale. It is created with an excellent and incredible texture that contain more details than any other medieval pack. The most amazing outcome is that with all the inclusive details, Erivale resource pack does not demonstrate any noticeable noise but it is silent and offers the perfect atmosphere where this can be considered as an immense achievement within the industry.
Players have always been wishing to find a resource pack that could offer many details and the same time produces less noise where most of the resource packs in the market have failed to achieve this, but Erivale has been able to balance the two features and has made everyone enjoy the game. With all the details that offer clear understanding, Erivale has an imaginable combination and usage of a stunning color palette where the different color application bring life to the resource pack. It has an established resolution of 32×32 that enables the display of every detail to become visible. Another advantage of the resolution is that the details and the texture make the pack appear to a high resolution, but is just 32×32 and this enables the players to have the experience to play the game nicely without experiencing frame rate problems and having no worries about performance and this why they can play flawlessly on PCs with moderate and cheaper hardware.
Erivale should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Erivale — Screenshots
How to install Erivale Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Erivale texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Erivale Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;