Erivale is certainly a resource pack that hit the market by storm when it was launched. Erivale resource pack, at first, was developed to make the substantial features of the earlier Werian pack much better, but then, the developers came to notice that Erivale’s theme and art style differed away too much from Werian resource pack. That is the main reason why they decided to release Erivale as an independent pack. Erivale features medieval themed textures. It is one of the most satisfying resource pack for those who want to add medieval theme to their Minecraft world. There exist thousands of medieval-themed resource packs, but certainly, none of them comes close to Erivale. It is created with an excellent and incredible texture that contain more details than any other medieval pack. The most amazing outcome is that with all the inclusive details, Erivale resource pack does not demonstrate any noticeable noise but it is silent and offers the perfect atmosphere where this can be considered as an immense achievement within the industry.
Players have always been wishing to find a resource pack that could offer many details and the same time produces less noise where most of the resource packs in the market have failed to achieve this, but Erivale has been able to balance the two features and has made everyone enjoy the game. With all the details that offer clear understanding, Erivale has an imaginable combination and usage of a stunning color palette where the different color application bring life to the resource pack. It has an established resolution of 32×32 that enables the display of every detail to become visible. Another advantage of the resolution is that the details and the texture make the pack appear to a high resolution, but is just 32×32 and this enables the players to have the experience to play the game nicely without experiencing frame rate problems and having no worries about performance and this why they can play flawlessly on PCs with moderate and cheaper hardware.
Erivale should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Erivale — Screenshots
How to install Erivale Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Erivale texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.