Epic Horizon Resource Pack 1.11.2
All of the resource packs with the term “epic” in their names seem very much false than they actually are, simply they are not so epic at all. After lots of time on finding the best set of textures, finally we have found one that really deserves the title of the “epic” with itself. The “Epic Horizon” is one of those resource packs that we can find for the Minecraft to be tried our at least once. What’s unique about Epic Horizon? Simple! The Epic Horizon resource pack offers you the dynamically changeable full-fledged sky rather than offering you a still image of ordinary touch. The sky in this pack changes as the time progresses and gives you an amazing experience. You will discover the new experiences as several kind of weather can be witnessed. There is a mod which removes moon and replaces it by two planets which are very much delightful to see, even we can witness it from the eyes of the Minecraft at the night time.
The mod is also special for featuring the northern light as well as the flickering fires that the players also can see from a certain distance. In simple words it can be said that, with these wide features of the pack you will never feel bored and the Minecraft will amaze you with new experience every time, regularly. For its extensive features it is highly recommended to try. If you want to explore something new out of the resource pack’s then this one is obviously best suited. Before using this pack properly along with all of its features, at first anyone needs to install the “Shaders” and will need PC with recommended configuration to make it work best. The standard requirement is essential to help users so that they can avail full benefit’s of the pack.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Epic Horizon goes to Aetheris-ex. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.11, 1.10, 1.9. Right now Epic Horizon has 59875 views.