Minecraft’s sky is a still image that changes colors based on the time of day, but the Epic Horizon texture pack brings players a dynamically changeable and fully fledged sky to look at. Also known as the Revived Space resource pack, it makes the sky change over time while the player goes about their business, creating a beautiful backdrop to the scenery and including new weather events to spice up the ordinary rain, sun, and snow. The Epic Horizon pack’s goal is to completely overhaul Minecraft’s in-game sky by making it look more realistic and extraordinary. This pack is unique because it focuses entirely on the sky. Although many resource and texture packs aim to enhance Minecraft’s visuals or graphics, most of them change the environment while few focus on the sky. This leaves players with a beautiful and delightful-looking ground, but the same plain old sky with maybe some sun rays added in. The Revived Space resource pack addresses this issue and gets rid of it entirely once installed! Before getting into the nitty-gritty details of the Epic Horizon texture pack, we must mention that the pack only changes the appearance of the sky, and nothing else. The terrain and the blocks will remain the same as they were before, so we recommend that you use another pack in tandem with this one to update the ground-level look of your game if you want a complete overhaul. We can recommend Norzeteus Space if you want futuristic textures, or OzoCraft if you want something a bit realistic but not far from vanilla Minecraft textures.
Using the pack alone is still an incredible experience that offers a beautiful horizon to look at and diverse weather changes, so it will work fine as a solo pack if you don’t want to install anything else. With that out of the way, we can finally explore the features of the Revived Space texture pack. From the breathtaking visuals to the highly-resolution details, this pack is designed to wow its users. It features high-definition textures that make the sky and clouds look super realistic, dynamic changes, bright and exciting colors, and other aspects that will improve the Minecraft sky. The creator states that they spent several months working on and designing this pack, which is shown in its impressive quality. This impressiveness comes with a whopping 1024 x 1024 textures, meaning you’ll need a PC that has high-end hardware to run this if you don’t want to experience FPS issues. If you like Minecraft’s default textures but are looking for high-quality changes, then this pack is right for you. It offers something new to explore, along with improving the overall aesthetic of the game. You need to install Optifine to enable all of this pack’s features since the custom sky isn’t accessible through vanilla Minecraft. If you try installing this pack and using it without Optifine, the skies will remain the same default that they have always been. However, once you install Optifine and turn on its “Custom Sky” option through the in-game settings, you’ll be able to enjoy the fluffy clouds and night sky at your leisure. It’s an experience we recommend to everyone.
Revived Space (formerly Epic Horizon) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Revived Space (formerly Epic Horizon) — Screenshots
How to install Revived Space (formerly Epic Horizon) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Revived Space (formerly Epic Horizon) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Optifine required.
- For this resource pack to work correctly, you must set the correct settings below:
ESC > Option > Video Setting > Quality > Custom Sky: ON
Revived Space (formerly Epic Horizon) - Comparison Noon
Revived Space (formerly Epic Horizon) - Comparison Night
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[1024x] [1.19.x – 1.13.x] Download Revived Space Resource Pack – just click “Yes” when the incompatibility message “made for an older version” appears, it will work;