All of the resource packs with the term “epic” in their names seem very much false than they actually are, simply they are not so epic at all. After lots of time on finding the best set of textures, finally we have found one that really deserves the title of the “epic” with itself. The “Epic Horizon” is one of those resource packs that we can find for the Minecraft to be tried our at least once. What’s unique about Epic Horizon? Simple! The Epic Horizon resource pack offers you the dynamically changeable full-fledged sky rather than offering you a still image of ordinary touch. The sky in this pack changes as the time progresses and gives you an amazing experience. You will discover the new experiences as several kind of weather can be witnessed. There is a mod which removes moon and replaces it by two planets which are very much delightful to see, even we can witness it from the eyes of the Minecraft at the night time.
The mod is also special for featuring the northern light as well as the flickering fires that the players also can see from a certain distance. In simple words it can be said that, with these wide features of the pack you will never feel bored and the Minecraft will amaze you with new experience every time, regularly. For its extensive features it is highly recommended to try. If you want to explore something new out of the resource pack’s then this one is obviously best suited. Before using this pack properly along with all of its features, at first anyone needs to install the “Shaders” and will need PC with recommended configuration to make it work best. The standard requirement is essential to help users so that they can avail full benefit’s of the pack.
Epic Horizon should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Epic Horizon — Video & Screenshots
How to install Epic Horizon Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Epic Horizon texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.