Norzeteus Space Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
The Norzeteus Space Resource Pack is one of the oldest space themed textures that is still available for today’s minecraft version. Norzeteus Space was originally created by Norzeteus and he made this pack to come in two different resolutions: 64x & 128x. Personally, I think the author of this textures did a pretty good job because overall this is an amazing resource pack for anyone who wants to enjoy a futuristic and space themed world of minecraft. As always make sure to take a look at the screenshots below:Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
- This addon changes the landscapes to a better “spacelook” ingame. This is only an addon, you must first download and install the Norzeteus Space Resource Pack into your resourcepack folder and next put the addon above.
*Credit for creating and developing Norzeteus Space goes to Norzeteus. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now Norzeteus Space has 441658 views.