As one of the first space-themed resource packs, Norzeteus’ Space is still relevant in the latest versions of Minecraft. Action-packed for the explorer-type player, when boredom ensues. Instead of the daily grind of tending to fields and hanging out with villagers on earth, do the same on distant worlds. The textures have been modified with ideals with brand new attention to detail. With this futuristic space travel pack, explore a different and exciting realm of strange planets and frightening new monsters. Download Norzeteus’ Space with either 128x and 64x resolution, both older and newer computers can enjoy the scene. The textures are fascinating in glowing details. Norzeteus Space resource pack has intricate polished, minerals, with an elegant lighting scheme. When exploring deep into the endless caverns, ladders illuminate with a bluish light.
The glow is eerie but inviting while taking a journey to the bottom. The alien monsters look as if they are from one’s nightmares as they try to stop you in your tracks. Every normal texture has it’s own out of this worlds vibe, as the blocks are something magical yet sinister. While the water is still crisp and clear, it still seems like it’s from another universe. As the wall decor of Minecraft seems to be of the past, the futuristic decor is filled with machines, computers, and pieces of highly advanced technology. As you go through each building, you can find the perfect layout for your command post. Building with space-age blocks could give you the perfect and new quarters you have been looking for. Even though the monsters are highly different and very creepy, the vegetation seems to be the same. Norzeteus’ Space resource pack, completely redesigned Minecraft into almost an entirely new game.
Norzeteus Space (FutureSpace) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Norzeteus Space (FutureSpace) — Video & Screenshots
How to install Norzeteus Space (FutureSpace) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Norzeteus Space (FutureSpace) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
This add-on makes some blocks darker, adds a new night sky and sun. In general, makes the game more “spacelook”;