As one of the first space-themed resource packs, Norzeteus’ Space is still relevant in the latest versions of Minecraft. Action-packed for the explorer-type player, when boredom ensues. Instead of the daily grind of tending to fields and hanging out with villagers on earth, do the same on distant worlds. The textures have been modified with ideals with brand new attention to detail. With this futuristic space travel pack, explore a different and exciting realm of strange planets and frightening new monsters. Download Norzeteus’ Space with either 128x and 64x resolution, both older and newer computers can enjoy the scene. The textures are fascinating in glowing details. Future Space resource pack has intricate polished, minerals, with an elegant lighting scheme. When exploring deep into the endless caverns, ladders illuminate with a bluish light.
The glow is eerie but inviting while taking a journey to the bottom. The alien monsters look as if they are from one’s nightmares as they try to stop you in your tracks. Every normal texture has it’s own out of this worlds vibe, as the blocks are something magical yet sinister. While the water is still crisp and clear, it still seems like it’s from another universe. As the wall decor of Minecraft seems to be of the past, the futuristic decor is filled with machines, computers, and pieces of highly advanced technology. As you go through each building, you can find the perfect layout for your command post. Building with space-age blocks could give you the perfect and new quarters you have been looking for. Even though the monsters are highly different and very creepy, the vegetation seems to be the same. Norzeteus Space resource pack completely redesigned Minecraft into almost an entirely new game.
FutureSpace (formerly Norzeteus Space) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
FutureSpace (formerly Norzeteus Space) — Video & Screenshots
How to install FutureSpace (formerly Norzeteus Space) Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the FutureSpace (formerly Norzeteus Space) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
FutureSpace (formerly Norzeteus Space) - Comparison Slider #1 blocks
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
FutureSpace (formerly Norzeteus Space) - Comparison Slider #2 gui
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
FutureSpace (formerly Norzeteus Space) Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Add-ons (Java Edition):
The FutureSpace add-on makes some blocks darker, adds a new night sky and sun. In general, makes the game more “space look”.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;