Endoria is a resource pack that appears to have been specifically designed in order to cater to the needs of certain Minecraft players who find it enjoyable and thrilling with the default art style of the game. This will, therefore, enable them to improve the visuals to some extent without having to terminate one of the most compromising core art styles which actually stand out to define the game itself. With the nature of this pack, one is less likely to notice any major visual variations on the game in case you decide to try it out, but will you notice a series of ultra-fine visual changes that will potentially make the Minecraft feel significantly more immersive which is opposite of how it is. First of all, you will notice that the significance of the Endoria resource pack is that, it is capable of doing an astounding job to refurbish the user-interface and make it appear smoother compared to how it does on Vanilla Minecraft.
A brand new GUI has been featured on this pack packed alongside a wooden touch. This looks not less than incredible because you are going to enjoy it. Alongside the brand new interface are items which have been redesigned in order to appear more attractive. Some Gems have been changed to provide visual changes and a good number of ore patterns on the game have been modified to make them more appealing compared to their Vanilla counterparts. The Endoria pack’s textures are built under the standard Minecraft resolution of 16 by 16. One amazing thing about the resolution is that it makes sure the players are able to make use of this particular resource pack without having to stumble on a bunch of problems associated with the frame rate. This will only be possible if only the player’s computer can successfully handle Vanilla Minecraft without much hassle.
Endoria should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Endoria — Screenshots
How to install Endoria Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Endoria texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Endoria Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;