Endoria Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Endoria is a resource pack that appears to have been specifically designed in order to cater to the needs of certain Minecraft players who find it enjoyable and thrilling with the default art style of the game. This will, therefore, enable them to improve the visuals to some extent without having to terminate one of the most compromising core art styles which actually stand out to define the game itself. With the nature of this pack, one is less likely to notice any major visual variations on the game in case you decide to try it out, but will you notice a series of ultra-fine visual changes that will potentially make the Minecraft feel significantly more immersive which is opposite of how it is. First of all, you will notice that the significance of the Endoria resource pack is that, it is capable of doing an astounding job to refurbish the user-interface and make it appear smoother compared to how it does on Vanilla Minecraft.
A brand new GUI has been featured on this pack packed alongside a wooden touch. This looks not less than incredible because you are going to enjoy it. Alongside the brand new interface are items which have been redesigned in order to appear more attractive. Some Gems have been changed to provide visual changes and a good number of ore patterns on the game have been modified to make them more appealing compared to their Vanilla counterparts. The Endoria pack’s textures are built under the standard Minecraft resolution of 16 by 16. One amazing thing about the resolution is that it makes sure the players are able to make use of this particular resource pack without having to stumble on a bunch of problems associated with the frame rate. This will only be possible if only the player’s computer can successfully handle Vanilla Minecraft without much hassle.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Endoria goes to Spartan_D1994. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12. Right now Endoria has 228459 views.