Elements Resource Pack 1.8.8
Elements is a great resource or texture pack that changes not only the form of blocks and models of various monsters and characters, but also adds and modifies the standard animations! Through, this texture pack, makes a transformation in terms of graphics and 32×32 pixels, and in terms of Minecraft physics.
Generally, this texture pack can be attributed to a series of mysterious and unusual textures, since it is a mixture of RPG and fantasy, and maybe a little bit of realistic. I think it would be very interesting for you to see the screenshots before downloading this awesome pack.
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Elements goes to DarthRiddle. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7, 1.6. Right now Elements has 204010 views.