Daythumper can be described as an attractive resource pack that heavily borrows its inspiration from the renowned PastelPlumb. However, it has successfully effected adequate alterations to make it stand out. It is essentially a resource pack that is designed for players that adore art styles that are both colourful and cute. It is important to note that this is not the ideal product for players who desire high definition resource packs that provide a realistic look to their Minecraft. Any individual who is keen on such should proceed with their search as this will not suffice. This is because Daythumper resource pack happens to be a simplistic with both a clean look and vibrant art style. Players that do not mind this can get the best resource pack in the product because it is guaranteed to deliver.
It features a very immersive and vibrant color palette that is yet to be witnessed in any Minecraft resource pack to date. It does not lack in any detail hence it is very attractive to enthusiastic players. The clean textures and amazing color of the resource pack palette make this possible. In fact, this pack does not need shaders for it to be beautiful, a very rare feature in Minecraft resource packs of other types on the market. The 16×16 resolution of the Daythumper is adequate since it lacks textures that are very detailed. This allows it to operate and deliver at optimum for an excellent visual experience that makes it so unique and special. In addition, the factors that makes this resolution so awesome is that any player can be able to use it on low-end PCs and without any FPS challenges. Therefore, it does not create bias because all players regardless of their economic status can enjoy it.
Daythumper should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Daythumper — Screenshots
How to install Daythumper Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Daythumper texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.