CreatorPack is a resource pack for minecraft that, at the time of writing this, has only been out for a few days and it’s already received quite a bit of attention and praise from the minecraft community. It was designed by creatorLabs team and without forgetting to regularly update their previous packs, they worked hard and works to this day to develop packs like this. There are a few reasons why CreatorPack resource pack became popular in a short period of time. First of all, it was created by them same team who designed 3D CreatorCraft and 3D Seasons packs. This time creatorLabs desided to create their own default themed pack, and let’s be honest, they did it very well. CreatorPack is a stunning resource pack that we’re certainly glad is released.
If we are talking about the idea itself, then of course the pack isn’t really new in terms of its concept. There are lots of default themed packs and most of them do what they should do and are doing that very well. But in our opinion this texture pack should be also included in the list of most quality works of this category. The pack will completely improve the look of the game. Unlike vanilla textures, it contains a smooth and clean textures with a large number of details on them. Regardless of what style your buildings are, with this pack they will look just great. creatorLabs’s CreatorPack’s textures have a resolution of 32×32 which is twice as much as the usual 16×16 that default Minecraft comes with. A bigger resolution is one of the main reasons behind the pack’s higher level of detail. Don’t forget that you will need a an average PC to be able to run this pack without any frame-rate issues.
CreatorPack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - Bedrock Edition - PE
CreatorPack — Video & Screenshots
How to install CreatorPack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the CreatorPack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
CreatorPack Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get CreatorPack for Bedrock Edition here – CreatorPack is available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins.
[32x] [1.19.x] Download CreatorPack Resource Pack
[32x] [1.18.x] Download CreatorPack Resource Pack
[32x] [1.17.x] Download CreatorPack Resource Pack
[32x] [1.16.x] Download CreatorPack Resource Pack
[32x] [1.15.x] Download CreatorPack Resource Pack
[32x] [1.14.x] Download CreatorPack Resource Pack
Add-ons (Java Edition):
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
heyy, can you tell me why can’t i change my skin> i don’t read the description and stuff so i do not know if it is told, but i have treid everything for it to work. Is it a bug or is it supposed to do that?
do shaders require optifine?
Gross. Another pack charging Bedrock players for playing a different version, while Java is free.
I have used this pack for ages and I love it, but I’ve noticed some textures have been changed, and no hate but I am not a fan, and now I just want the old version of 1.16 back? is there a way you could release that, please?
IDK havent tried it haha
This is the best texture pack I’ve ever used and one question. Wich shader is good for that?
use an iris shader
Fix Black Glazed Terracotta Please.
Does it com with shaders?
Nope, you will have to download preferred shader pack yourself.
We have a list of some of the popular shader packs. Choose the one you like the most.
Please note: you will most likely need decent PC hardware to use shader packs successfully.
gonna try that!
This pack is pretty nice. I have been using it for about a day and I really like it.
Its a nice pack. Grass needs a retexture because it looks vanilla. And the animals are a little creepy looking. But I do like the crafting skins. The items also look super nice.
Any new updates??
looks nice, i will try it