Even though the Colorful Realism resource pack has just been released for a short time, it has been attracting a lot of attention and interest. It even reached approximately 8000 downloads in less than two weeks. Since the launching date, this Minecraft pack has quickly become an amazing phenomenon, and this success is certainly worth it as it is a great resource pack which every minecraft gamer will definitely love and enjoy a great time. So if you are searching for an addition that would turn the Minecraft world into reality, then there is no option better than the Colorful Realism, which is designed to perform this task perfectly and nicely. Inspired by the real world, this resource package typically takes advantage of pictures and features in the real life to create all of its authentic contexts or backgrounds.
With the Colorful Realism, it seems like you are traveling into another world with a unique and fantastic gaming experience as the details in every single component of the textures are extremely perfect. More importantly, the creator also adds a variety of vivid color tones with the aim of improving these details and bringing your feeling to a higher level. Another great feature of the Colorful Realism resource pack is the fact there will be no noisy textures during the game. This means that your gaming experience with Minecraft will be unexceptional as well as unforgettable, which can be hardly found in most other packs. In general, the textures in this pack come with a relatively high resolution at 256×256. This is the reason why it is highly recommended to run the Colorful Realism pack with a high-end operating system. Do not play it with a cheap personal computer as you will never make the most out of this excellent resource pack.
Colorful Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Colorful Realism — Screenshots
How to install Colorful Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Colorful Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Chocapic13 V7 Low – for low end pc, optifine required
Ebin Shaders – for mid range pc, optifine required
Wisdom Shaders – for high end pc, optifine required