For most, the CMR Extreme Realistic is a name that immediately generates a lot of excitement and enthusiasm. This pack is no different because it claims to prove an incredibly realistic graphics setting and a similar overall gaming experience. Luckily for all Minecraft fans, the pack absolutely does this and goes even beyond its initial promise. The community of Minecraft gamers has had a lot of experience with packs that promise realistic visuals over the previous years, but it has to be said that CMR Extreme Realistic resource pack is on a whole new level. This pack managed to substantially elevate the visual realism thanks to its diverse techniques used for making its designs, along with almost flawless texture execution. After you get a chance to experience the game with the resource pack from the CMR Extreme Realistic brand, you will likely shun anything else after it.
This pack simply provides a level of quality above anything else and it looks completely stunning. The amount and level of details present in the texture is amazing. At the same time, the textures do not come with a huge amount of noise, which makes them look awesome from virtually any angle of view. The color palette of the texture is slightly more toned down from what is usually expected in terms of brightness and vibrancy. However, in this setup, the same works great because it underlines the lively and exceedingly realistic look which is employed by CMR Extreme Realistic. The pack, as expected, comes with an x256 resolution so anyone trying to use it will need a PC with some strong hardware if they want to enjoy it to the fullest. Otherwise, they might end up with some issues related to their frame-rate. If you want to try the pack out, do not forget to use it with the shaders option. This provides an additional enhancement to the visual experience that comes from using this superb pack.
CMR Extreme Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
CMR Extreme Realistic — Screenshots
How to install CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the CMR Extreme Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- SEUS Shaders
- TME Shaders
CMR Extreme Realistic Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[256x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack
[256x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack
Check out the CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
I love this resources pack , but the tree leaves have some problem bug .
I had the same problem of beth’s
I tried extracting this file and it said it was invalid
is that it is not extracted, it is only put in resourcepacks
whenever i try to download it and i check the file, the CMR realistic file is empty with no mcmeta, assets or anything and the pack on the website is very small. please can this be fixed? I just want a realistic texture pack.
The pack is not empty, its size is about ~ 38MB. When you download the archive, try unpacking the folder and then drag and drop it into the “resourcepacks” folder.
I tried that, it says that it’s invalid.
Only thing I saw change was only netherite armor and tools nothing else.
Make sure this pack is at the top of the list of active resource packs.
It isn’t showing up in the resource packs menu in Minecraft. I am playing with the SEUS shader pack on 1.16.4 with OptiFine.
If you don’t see the resource pack, it’s likely the pack zipped it incorrectly.
You can easily fix this by unpacking and repacking without the main folder. In other words, your .zip archive should contain mcmeta, some txt (in some packs) files, pack.png (icon) and no other folders besides “assets”.
my fps drop to 5-15
The texture pack is 256x so it’s pretty normal for the FPS to drop on old computers.
When I downloaded there was nothing in the zip folder
The .zip archive is ~37MB. Works fine on our side.
I had this problem too
just extract it :)
the pictures arent even the same as the actual resource pack.
A random duuuuuuuudeeee
Still very noisy grass and cobblestone textures any way to fix this? I play on 1080p w/shaders