For most, the CMR Extreme Realistic is a name that immediately generates a lot of excitement and enthusiasm. This pack is no different because it claims to prove an incredibly realistic graphics setting and a similar overall gaming experience. Luckily for all Minecraft fans, the pack absolutely does this and goes even beyond its initial promise. The community of Minecraft gamers has had a lot of experience with packs that promise realistic visuals over the previous years, but it has to be said that CMR Extreme Realistic resource pack is on a whole new level. This pack managed to substantially elevate the visual realism thanks to its diverse techniques used for making its designs, along with almost flawless texture execution. After you get a chance to experience the game with the resource pack from the CMR Extreme Realistic brand, you will likely shun anything else after it.
This pack simply provides a level of quality above anything else and it looks completely stunning. The amount and level of details present in the texture is amazing. At the same time, the textures do not come with a huge amount of noise, which makes them look awesome from virtually any angle of view. The color palette of the texture is slightly more toned down from what is usually expected in terms of brightness and vibrancy. However, in this setup, the same works great because it underlines the lively and exceedingly realistic look which is employed by CMR Extreme Realistic. The pack, as expected, comes with an x256 resolution so anyone trying to use it will need a PC with some strong hardware if they want to enjoy it to the fullest. Otherwise, they might end up with some issues related to their frame-rate. If you want to try the pack out, do not forget to use it with the shaders option. This provides an additional enhancement to the visual experience that comes from using this superb pack.
CMR Extreme Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
CMR Extreme Realistic — Screenshots
How to install CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the CMR Extreme Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- SEUS Shaders
- TME Shaders
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.