Chroma PvP is a one-of-a-kind animted and FPS resource pack that does not try to reinvent the wheel. Instead, it builds on the fundamentals that are known and loved by anyone that has ever enjoyed a PvP pack before. But Chroma resource pack doesn’t rely on fundamentals alone – it changes the game completely by using new features that no player has seen before. This is the number one, go-to option for anyone who enjoys PvP texture packs but doesn’t feel satisfied by the average feel and style most like-minded resource packs bring to the game. If you have tried over and over again a multitude of PvP resource packs to no avail, Chroma might be the right thing for you – one that’ll end the quest for the right PvP resource pack as soon as you try this. There are two sides to the Chroma resource pack.
First of all, it covers every single fundamental element that you know and want from a PvP resource pack. Low fire, short swords, and every other feature that is a must-have for PvP sessions. On the other hand, Chroma offers next-level animated textures that have never been seen before. For example, the armor and weapons’ textures feature an animated loop between different colors. Chroma also adds crystal clear water and custom skies, among other things.Chroma offers a level of detail that has no match right now. In fact, it presents such an immersive experience that it might prove distracting at first – that’s how good this is. It is one thing to try your average, run-off-the-mill PvP resource pack, it’s another thing entirely to experience what Chroma has to offer. The PvP resource pack’s textures use the standard Minecraft resolution at 16×16. Because of this, you will be able to run the resource pack without any framerate issues whatsoever – as long as you can run vanilla Minecraft normally.
Chroma PvP (Animated) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Chroma PvP (Animated) — Video & Screenshots
How to install Chroma PvP (Animated) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Chroma PvP (Animated) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.