Chroma PvP is a one-of-a-kind animted and FPS resource pack that does not try to reinvent the wheel. Instead, it builds on the fundamentals that are known and loved by anyone that has ever enjoyed a PvP pack before. But Chroma resource pack doesn’t rely on fundamentals alone – it changes the game completely by using new features that no player has seen before. This is the number one, go-to option for anyone who enjoys PvP texture packs but doesn’t feel satisfied by the average feel and style most like-minded resource packs bring to the game. If you have tried over and over again a multitude of PvP resource packs to no avail, Chroma might be the right thing for you – one that’ll end the quest for the right PvP resource pack as soon as you try this. There are two sides to the Chroma resource pack.
First of all, it covers every single fundamental element that you know and want from a PvP resource pack. Low fire, short swords, and every other feature that is a must-have for PvP sessions. On the other hand, Chroma offers next-level animated textures that have never been seen before. For example, the armor and weapons’ textures feature an animated loop between different colors. Chroma also adds crystal clear water and custom skies, among other things.Chroma offers a level of detail that has no match right now. In fact, it presents such an immersive experience that it might prove distracting at first – that’s how good this is. It is one thing to try your average, run-off-the-mill PvP resource pack, it’s another thing entirely to experience what Chroma has to offer. The PvP resource pack’s textures use the standard Minecraft resolution at 16×16. Because of this, you will be able to run the resource pack without any framerate issues whatsoever – as long as you can run vanilla Minecraft normally.
Chroma PvP (Animated) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Chroma PvP (Animated) — Video & Screenshots
How to install Chroma PvP (Animated) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Chroma PvP (Animated) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Chroma PvP (Animated) Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.8.x – 1.7.x] Download Chroma PvP Animated Resource Pack
Check out the Chroma PvP Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
im on lunar so i have optifine, but the rainbow animations arent working. any way to fix?
can u do for 1.18 ? i realy like this blocks texture
guys please help me sword are not rainbow
its only for diamond sword
I really like the pvp things like swords and armor, but i dont like the color changing ores
This is not a virus the text is just so it will be colored when seen in mincraft.
the download file name is very suspicious
It’s most likely a combination of code and symbols to make the text a different color in the list of resource packs in the game ;)
This was my very first texture pack really hit me with nostalgia when i came back to it it really made me want to play minecraft more. This texture pack is REALLY UNDERATED.
Epic texture pack, I love it and I recommand it for pvp. :)
my doesn’t work how can i fix?
TRYINNG ON OPTIFINE
i just cant put on the resource pack it doesnt let me
I can easily put the texture pack such a epic texture pack for normal and PvP minecraft
Delete the other resource packs
i love it
Can i use this Chroma 16x Testure pack in my Youtube channel?
And do i have to get permission orr nothing?
and can i use it in my youtube channe; without permissions or sharing license?
what are the shaders you are using in the pictures
idk i want that shader too
try sildurs vibrant shaders
Does Wool Look Cool
ignore that, um thanks for the information
if u have a good PC try SEUS
ray tracing boiz
the file is named §4C§ch§er§ao§bm§3a [x16}.zip which makes me think its not very good but whatever
Should be OK.
If you look closely, you will see that it has the word “Chroma” in it.
the § are for color blending on the font, so when you open it in-game it looks coloured.
how come my own armor isnt animated and changing color when im wearing it? it is oyl animated in my inventory.
You have to have optifine for the armour to change color
please update it to 1.16.1 <3 :c
dude no one plays pvp on 1.16.1
BRUH i still pvp in versions: 1.16.1, 1.16.2, 1.16.3, and 1.16.4
your wierd bro
ppl do it