Chroma PvP is a one-of-a-kind animted and FPS resource pack that does not try to reinvent the wheel. Instead, it builds on the fundamentals that are known and loved by anyone that has ever enjoyed a PvP pack before. But Chroma resource pack doesn’t rely on fundamentals alone – it changes the game completely by using new features that no player has seen before. This is the number one, go-to option for anyone who enjoys PvP texture packs but doesn’t feel satisfied by the average feel and style most like-minded resource packs bring to the game. If you have tried over and over again a multitude of PvP resource packs to no avail, Chroma might be the right thing for you – one that’ll end the quest for the right PvP resource pack as soon as you try this. There are two sides to the Chroma resource pack.
First of all, it covers every single fundamental element that you know and want from a PvP resource pack. Low fire, short swords, and every other feature that is a must-have for PvP sessions. On the other hand, Chroma offers next-level animated textures that have never been seen before. For example, the armor and weapons’ textures feature an animated loop between different colors. Chroma also adds crystal clear water and custom skies, among other things.Chroma offers a level of detail that has no match right now. In fact, it presents such an immersive experience that it might prove distracting at first – that’s how good this is. It is one thing to try your average, run-off-the-mill PvP resource pack, it’s another thing entirely to experience what Chroma has to offer. The PvP resource pack’s textures use the standard Minecraft resolution at 16×16. Because of this, you will be able to run the resource pack without any framerate issues whatsoever – as long as you can run vanilla Minecraft normally.
Chroma PvP (Animated) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Chroma PvP (Animated) — Video & Screenshots
How to install Chroma PvP (Animated) Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Chroma PvP (Animated) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Chroma PvP (Animated) Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;