BufyCraft Realistic Resource Pack 1.12.2
BufyCraft HD Resource Pack has been in use for some time now. Although it was released just five years ago, it has managed to compete against other modern day packs. In fact, BufyCraft is one of the best quality packs available today in its category. The primary emphasis of the pack is to maintain realism in the game while still bringing unique adjustments to the formula. Its main purpose is to showcase how the classic Minecraft should look like. For instance, it comes with some cartoonish elements in the textures. These elements offer great contrast, making the world look more appealing than what other packs can achieve. Every single block offers unique and cool texture with detail. BufyCraft HD comes with a resolution of 128×128, something you can probably guess based on having the term “HD” in its name. Its high resolution offers incredibly sharp textures that make everything look more beautiful and appealing.
The textures are perfectly detailed with amazing effects and vibrant colors. There are more aspects about this resource pack that blend to give gamers the best Minecraft experience you can ever find today. Its 3D textures are specially executed and use a parallax occlusion effect to do the magic. The resolution that comes with this resource pack may be too high for most graphic cards and CPUs. Hence, gamers who want to use this pack without crashing or lag should consider using high quality graphic cards and a fast CPU. If you are interested in an awesome resource pack, then you will find BufyCraft to be very useful and fun. However, it’s worth noting that BufyCraft resource pack is not a complete pack since it only emphasizes on standard environmental textures of the Minecraft game. Hence, if you are searching for a complete resource pack to fully transform your Minecraft client, then this pack is not ideal for that and you will want to search further.
BufyCraft - Screenshots
BufyCraft - YouTube Video
How to install BufyCraft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download BufyCraft Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.