The Bow to Gun resource pack breaks the mainstream trend – instead of focusing on changing the complete look of the game by redesigning blocks, this unique take reinvents just a couple of items. First and foremost, as the name itself suggests, the bow takes the shape of a flashy-looking gun that resembles a real-life Desert Eagle. It even has corresponding sounds to go along with it – when you fire an “arrow” in-game, you’ll be met with a gunshot. It gives Minecraft just enough spice to break the monotony and make it more interesting. If that’s not enough, this texture pack also introduces a whole new set of weaponry as far as swords are concerned. The diamond sword comes in as a massive chainsaw with a beautiful black & red color palette that perfectly complements its detailed design. As a lower quality weapon, the stone sword takes the shape of a large club carrying a caveman vibe along with it.
Additionally, dressing Steve in-game with a diamond chestplate will give him a camo jacket instead of the traditional shiny blue that we’re all used to. You’ll almost feel like you’re playing an action-survival realistic game instead of Minecraft. Accompanying these changes are also quite a few visual effects. For example, when you fire a gun, there’s a special animation for the gunshot and the flying bullet. Arrows take the form of gun magazines, which will also be reflected and shown once you start “reloading” the gun. The whole resource pack synchronizes the sound effects, visual implementations, and texture changes extremely smoothly. Of course, none of these modifications have any impact on the gameplay whatsoever. The damage you deal as well as receive remains the same. Still, you must admit – it’s much more fun shooting mobs with a heavy-duty gun than it is with a bow.
Bow To Gun should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Bow To Gun — Video & Screenshots
How to install Bow To Gun Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Bow To Gun texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Bow To Gun Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[256x] [1.10.x – 1.8.x] Download Bow To Gun Resource Pack
Check out the Bow To Gun Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
can u just make the pistol and ammo
Can I just have the pistol and ammo?
can i use on my server
What about the rights and conditions to use it on my public server ?