BOLT Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
The BOLT Resource Pack for Minecraft is an almost traditional pack with some unique changes that were made by AglowOwl456. The resource pack, was mainly designed to save the default setting and the general feeling of Minecraft. Consequently, it was explicitly designed to give unprecedented changes to some of the vital features in the game’s design. Some of these modifications never affected the traditional Minecraft gameplay negatively. It is important to note that this pack has been declared and compatible both in the older and newer versions of the Minecraft game, which means it runs from 1.8 to 1.12 versions. Though it has some missing textures and features, the resource pack should work on the newer versions. For instance, the pack is well compatible with the 1.14 version, but some of the features like clock and compass display are missing.
The resource pack is beautifully designed with excellent features giving players the ability to improve their Minecraft experience. It has a user-friendly interface that has been customized to provide a lovely impression. Some of the changes made have enhanced its look, making it simpler and cleaner. Additionally, one would quickly notice some changes to the sun, moon, and sky. There is no doubt about the exceptional look of the moon and the sun. The surprising look of the blue flame is somehow unusual and weird, but literary impressing. The sky, moon, and sun, which can probably be the most readily useful feature about the pack, is very practical and detail. The sun has an amazing, lively ray, and the North star is visible, day or night for navigation. Sunrises and sunsets also look fantastic and look better than those of any other pack. In fact, this is one of the resource packs that worth giving a try and test because they are simply amazing.
BOLT - Screenshots
How to install BOLT Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download BOLT Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.