The BOLT Resource Pack for Minecraft is an almost traditional pack with some unique changes that were made by AglowOwl456. The resource pack, was mainly designed to save the default setting and the general feeling of Minecraft. Consequently, it was explicitly designed to give unprecedented changes to some of the vital features in the game’s design. Some of these modifications never affected the traditional Minecraft gameplay negatively. It is important to note that this pack has been declared and compatible both in the older and newer versions of the Minecraft game, which means it runs from 1.8 to 1.12 versions. Though it has some missing textures and features, the resource pack should work on the newer versions. For instance, the pack is well compatible with the 1.14 version, but some of the features like clock and compass display are missing.
The resource pack is beautifully designed with excellent features giving players the ability to improve their Minecraft experience. It has a user-friendly interface that has been customized to provide a lovely impression. Some of the changes made have enhanced its look, making it simpler and cleaner. Additionally, one would quickly notice some changes to the sun, moon, and sky. There is no doubt about the exceptional look of the moon and the sun. The surprising look of the blue flame is somehow unusual and weird, but literary impressing. The sky, moon, and sun, which can probably be the most readily useful feature about the pack, is very practical and detail. The sun has an amazing, lively ray, and the North star is visible, day or night for navigation. Sunrises and sunsets also look fantastic and look better than those of any other pack. In fact, this is one of the resource packs that worth giving a try and test because they are simply amazing.
BOLT should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
BOLT — Screenshots
How to install BOLT Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the BOLT texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.