Reptilator is the developer behind the novel Bloctacraft pack. Several users praise Bloctacraft resource pack every day because It is quite impressive and has a beautiful design with simple textures. The texture pack’s best part is that it has not compromised the Minecraft game’s fundamental art style. You might have come across several resource packs similar to this one, but it is probably the best among the lot because it is quite promising. Bloctacraft resource pack is based on simplicity and hit the market recently. One more reason for its admiration is that it does not have apparent flaws, which generally hold other resource packs from becoming genuinely extraordinary. Let us be very honest about this resource pack. This texture pack does not provide any innovative addition because it follows a style which several other texture packs are already following. Still, against all odds, it is a resource pack that you must try once since it can deliver good results. This resource pack has successfully provided cleaner and smoother visuals, which are much easier on your eyes. The Bloctacraft resource pack has no unwanted details like we usually see in standard Minecraft textures. It ultimately ends up turning the game into something too immersive by using smoother than ever visual texture elements that this resource pack brings.
You should note one very vital thing about this resource pack is that it endeavors to keep the standard art style and color combination of the Minecraft game. It has simplified all the textures significantly, and simultaneously it still has not compromised on the original art style which Minecraft has been using for so many years. If you find the authentic Minecraft style appealing, then you are sure to enjoy this resource pack. If we talk about the texture detailing, there is hardly anything worth mentioning here because this texture pack has usual clean textures without anything unique or innovative. However, on an overall basis, if we consider everything that this resource pack offers, it still manages to introduce some quite exciting visuals. It has become possible because this pack used smooth and clean textures supported by vibrant color combinations. So, you might still be wondering what is so special about this resource pack. We believe that this resource pack’s defining aspect is that it has removed almost every unwanted detail. Of course, it got rid of unnecessary detailing successfully by stripping off what was not required. There is no need to repeat what we have already mentioned because it is evident that nobody will go for this pack if one is looking for a high level of detailing and immersion or realism. Amongst all the simplified resource packs, the Bloctacraft resource pack is undoubtedly a sensible choice. Moreover, as expected, this resource pack comes in a default 16x resolution. Hence, you will not get any issues to run this resource pack at stable FPS because if your computer can handle the vanilla Minecraft game without any frame rate problems, you can run this resource pack without any drop in frame rates.
Bloctacraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16
Bloctacraft — Screenshots
How to install Bloctacraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Bloctacraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.