If you have been using BlockPixel as a resource pack for a long time, then chances are that you probably know a bit of its history. It has been in existed for about seven years now however it is majorly famous in the Chinese community that is why most of us never got a chance to really know it for all this time. In that period of seven years, Blockpixel resource pack has been developing, actually, we are presently using an updated version which functions with 1.13 and newer versions. This updated version has been released for a much western audience, so if you are not in China you too can get to try it for yourself and see if it is worth it. The amount of dedication and hard work that has been invested on the blockpixel is going to blow your mind and you might actually be missing out on great things if you do not try it.
This resource pack has some unique features such as another design technique where each and every one of all the textures comprises of square patterns, surprisingly enough this specific design is the perfect fit for the minecraft game resource pack, this is because the game has a blocky core design which actually works perfectly to bring out blocky appearance which Minecraft has always been having. The resource pack also features a wide range of creative and dynamic textures which are a perfect sight anyone would love. Over the years the color palette appears to be a bit much darker than what we grew up using. The made it darker because darker colors have a tendency of synergizing better with general design. The changes made had such a great impact on the game that we really do not have anything to complain about. The BlockPixel is 16×16. This means that now this pack has access to almost the entire Minecraft player base since it can work perfectly on any computer which can handle the vanilla version of the game.
BlockPixel should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
BlockPixel — Screenshots
How to install BlockPixel Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the BlockPixel texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.