If you have been using BlockPixel as a resource pack for a long time, then chances are that you probably know a bit of its history. It has been in existed for about seven years now however it is majorly famous in the Chinese community that is why most of us never got a chance to really know it for all this time. In that period of seven years, Blockpixel resource pack has been developing, actually, we are presently using an updated version which functions with 1.13 and newer versions. This updated version has been released for a much western audience, so if you are not in China you too can get to try it for yourself and see if it is worth it. The amount of dedication and hard work that has been invested on the blockpixel is going to blow your mind and you might actually be missing out on great things if you do not try it.
This resource pack has some unique features such as another design technique where each and every one of all the textures comprises of square patterns, surprisingly enough this specific design is the perfect fit for the minecraft game resource pack, this is because the game has a blocky core design which actually works perfectly to bring out blocky appearance which Minecraft has always been having. The resource pack also features a wide range of creative and dynamic textures which are a perfect sight anyone would love. Over the years the color palette appears to be a bit much darker than what we grew up using. The made it darker because darker colors have a tendency of synergizing better with general design. The changes made had such a great impact on the game that we really do not have anything to complain about. The BlockPixel is 16×16. This means that now this pack has access to almost the entire Minecraft player base since it can work perfectly on any computer which can handle the vanilla version of the game.
BlockPixel should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
BlockPixel — Screenshots
How to install BlockPixel Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the BlockPixel texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
BlockPixel Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;