BearCraft Resource Pack 1.7.10
The author of BearCraft resource pack created this pack exclusively for himself. Colors and the blocks are a little bit simplistic, but it does not seem too cartoonish. Most of the mobs has not been changed, although some have major changes: for example, the skeleton is now a monkey with a banana!
BearCraft - Screenshots
How to install BearCraft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download BearCraft Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.