Atmo refers to a recently introduced but trendy resource pack with close to 10,000 downloads. Behind the popularity of this pack by tomaxed44 is it’s myriad texture varieties. Atmo resource pack has its history dated back to 2017 when it was first developed. Initially, it only served as an add-on to another resource pack known as Beyond the Lands. By now, it is also a resource pack on its own, and can also be downloaded as a separate pack. Atmo is fully-fledged and has been endorsed by a lot of minecraft player experts, too. Try it out. You’re assured of an impressive visual experience while using this godsend resource pack. It provides a bright and crystal clear view in the world of Minecraft. The main aim of its developers was to create both an engaging and lively pack. Thanks to the excellent news that Atmo has been able to bring all these.
One of the biggest highlights of this texture pack is its color palette. It features a very bright one. Coupled with its clear designs of texture, the pack ranks higher among those with unbeaten views that will see players deeply immersed in the game. What a wonderful experience! A study of most Minecraft players reveals that most of them are already familiar with a screen resolution of 16 × 16. This is the same resolution that Atmo brings to them. So players won’t face any fps issues and that’s pretty. Do you already have a system that smoothly runs the Vanilla Minecraft? If your answer is yes, (which is the possible answer, anyway), then you can use the same system to run Atmo. And, you won’t get any trouble with the experience — no frame-rate problems, nothing at all. You will enjoy all Atmo’s features at your convenience. Be sure to download this new resource pack and join the rest in their happiness. Best of luck, pals!
Atmo should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Atmo — Screenshots
How to install Atmo Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Atmo texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.