Atmo Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Atmo refers to a recently introduced but trendy resource pack with close to 10,000 downloads. Behind the popularity of this pack by tomaxed44 is it’s myriad texture varieties. Atmo resource pack has its history dated back to 2017 when it was first developed. Initially, it only served as an add-on to another resource pack known as Beyond the Lands. By now, it is also a resource pack on its own, and can also be downloaded as a separate pack. Atmo is fully-fledged and has been endorsed by a lot of minecraft player experts, too. Try it out. You’re assured of an impressive visual experience while using this godsend resource pack. It provides a bright and crystal clear view in the world of Minecraft. The main aim of its developers was to create both an engaging and lively pack. Thanks to the excellent news that Atmo has been able to bring all these.
One of the biggest highlights of this texture pack is its color palette. It features a very bright one. Coupled with its clear designs of texture, the pack ranks higher among those with unbeaten views that will see players deeply immersed in the game. What a wonderful experience! A study of most Minecraft players reveals that most of them are already familiar with a screen resolution of 16 × 16. This is the same resolution that Atmo brings to them. So players won’t face any fps issues and that’s pretty. Do you already have a system that smoothly runs the Vanilla Minecraft? If your answer is yes, (which is the possible answer, anyway), then you can use the same system to run Atmo. And, you won’t get any trouble with the experience — no frame-rate problems, nothing at all. You will enjoy all Atmo’s features at your convenience. Be sure to download this new resource pack and join the rest in their happiness. Best of luck, pals!
Atmo - Screenshots
How to install Atmo
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Atmo goes to tomaxed44. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13. Right now Atmo has 1086300 views.