Beyond The Lands is a 16x resource pack for Minecraft that makes the game look pretty fascinating. Beyond The Lands Resource Pack is a extensive Minecraft resource pack that offers its stakeholders with some breathtaking visuals what definitely makes this pack to be in the list of resource packs that are currently most brilliant. With Beyond The Lands set of textures your the game will simply look much better. The reason behind it is that all of its textures have been manually refined to result in top notch products so to speak. The resource pack apes an art style that is realistic or medieval in nature and it achieves this with minimum effort. The resource pack’s medieval theme is almost similar to the vanilla Minecraft art style and Beyond The Lands offers just that which means default minecraft styling is saved but at the same time transformed into medieval style that will most certainly be enjoyed by players who want their Minecraft experience to be more medieval themed.
Beyond The Lands is not just a straightforward and elegant resource pack designed in medieval theme but it is also a pack which is one of the most comprehensive in the market. In addition to changing the texture of items and blocks, the resource pack pays keen attention to the visual aspects of the game, these include the user interface also known as UI, tools, weapons, entities, blocks as well as equipment. After installing this resource pack you will notice that textures here appear to be sharp and rich in detail. Just like most of the medieval resource packs, Beyond The Lands also makes its UI or User Interface in darker colors. Also, textures in Beyond The Lands are devoid of even the slightest issues that are related to noise. Overall, Beyond The Lands resource pack does not try to make itself look overly breathtaking but still manages to give us unforgettable and exceptional experience because of how medieval and realistic it makes the game look with just 16×16 textures inside.
Beyond The Lands should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Beyond The Lands — Video & Screenshots
How to install Beyond The Lands Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Beyond The Lands texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.