Beyond The Lands is a 16x resource pack for Minecraft that makes the game look pretty fascinating. Beyond The Lands Resource Pack is a extensive Minecraft resource pack that offers its stakeholders with some breathtaking visuals what definitely makes this pack to be in the list of resource packs that are currently most brilliant. With Beyond The Lands set of textures your the game will simply look much better. The reason behind it is that all of its textures have been manually refined to result in top notch products so to speak. The resource pack apes an art style that is realistic or medieval in nature and it achieves this with minimum effort. The resource pack’s medieval theme is almost similar to the vanilla Minecraft art style and Beyond The Lands offers just that which means default minecraft styling is saved but at the same time transformed into medieval style that will most certainly be enjoyed by players who want their Minecraft experience to be more medieval themed.
Beyond The Lands is not just a straightforward and elegant resource pack designed in medieval theme but it is also a pack which is one of the most comprehensive in the market. In addition to changing the texture of items and blocks, the resource pack pays keen attention to the visual aspects of the game, these include the user interface also known as UI, tools, weapons, entities, blocks as well as equipment. After installing this resource pack you will notice that textures here appear to be sharp and rich in detail. Just like most of the medieval resource packs, Beyond The Lands also makes its UI or User Interface in darker colors. Also, textures in Beyond The Lands are devoid of even the slightest issues that are related to noise. Overall, Beyond The Lands resource pack does not try to make itself look overly breathtaking but still manages to give us unforgettable and exceptional experience because of how medieval and realistic it makes the game look with just 16×16 textures inside.
Beyond The Lands should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Beyond The Lands — Video & Screenshots
How to install Beyond The Lands Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Beyond The Lands texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Beyond The Lands Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;