To apply the Amberstone resource pack to your Minecraft experience is to apply textures that makes the world of Minecraft feel like an absolutely immersive environment. It uses a multitude of tantalizing visual elements that are based on the realistic core art style seen frequently in other resource packs, while bringing the level of execution to a completely different level that blows most other resource packs out of the water. Look no further than Amberstone if you are in search of a way to heighten your Minecraft visual experience and bring it up to a completely different level. With Amberstone, you have arrived. As a resource pack, Amberstone showcases some fantastic textures that are an absolute delight to the eyes. Impressively, Amberstone delivers not only with an immense amount of textural detail, but also in a clean and crisp manner that you will not believe when you set you eyes on it.
Oftentimes when you come across a texture with this level of detail, you tend to encounter a good bit of noise as well. Not so with Amberstone. The noise is not there and that beautiful clean textural detail shines through. In addition to the mind-blowing detail, this resource pack is made up of top tier 3D models. These premium models are the icing on the cake making Amberstone truly an obvious value. With all this said, you will need a system with the requisite hardware capabilities to run this resource pack. The textural resolution of Amberstone is 128×128 which is just slightly higher than some other resource packs out there. Therefore, an adequate hardware package is a must if you wish to avoid frame-rate issues. That said, if you have the hardware and the desire to experience a top end visual experience, Amberstone is the only resource pack that delivers.
Amberstone should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Amberstone — Video & Screenshots
How to install Amberstone Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Amberstone texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.